Will you recommend me Thai dramas with couples like this? Which usually are secondary couples. It can be from dramas like the ones mention below or with younger couples like O negative or the U princes series. If the couples with the same type of romance is the lead I would like recommendations too. Like girl likes the lead guy but he likes someone else but ends up falling for the girl. But I would prefer couples like the ones mention below and that are dramas that either have English or Spanish subs and are easy to find. I will appreciate if you send a link or name of site where you guys watched it. Now back to the couples I will give example of what I’m looking for.

RaengTawan (Pensiri and Wisut)

They were the reason I kept watching. LaKorns always have very dark leads romance and Raegan Tawan wasn’t the exception. So I like the fun and adorable couples.

Kluen Cheewit (Dao and Jett)

Also this secondary couple was cute and fun. And the reason I could stand finishing this drama as I didn’t like the leads together at all. (Personal reasons) personally what I loved about this drama was the friendship between Dao and the lead girl.

Also what this two have in common was that both males had a crush on the lead girl but spend more time with the friend making them get closer and end up falling for each other.

Also the girl had a crush on the guy first but knew he liked the lead girl.

The second (third?) couple in Ra Rerng Fai had a similar concept. The girl was in love with the male lead, but later falls for the other guy.

AnanyaS:

The second (third?) couple in Ra Rerng Fai had a similar concept. The girl was in love with the male lead, but later falls for the other guy.

Thank you if you remember more please let me know. 

Looks like you've watched the more recent stuff.

Try 

Game Rai Game Rak

Kaew Tah Pee

Mon Jun Tra

Tawipob

Have fun

Shae:

Looks like you've watched the more recent stuff.

Try 

Game Rai Game Rak

Kaew Tah Pee

Mon Jun Tra

Tawipob

Have fun

Thank you I will add them to my list!