So I just recently finished The Princess Weiyoung and I loved it so much. Everything about it is just perfect. But now that I finished it, I don't know what to watch.  I even re-watched Ten miles of peach blossoms because I love that drama as well. 

Please suggest me a Chinese romantic historical drama with good-looking main leads, I would prefer no love triangle, there can be another person that likes one of the leads but the main leads should only like each other. It's a HUGE bonus if the drama is "new" or looks good, like Princess Weiyoung or Ten miles of peach blossoms, it doesn't look old and the costumes and everything is on point lol. I would prefer if it has that kind of feeling. 

And another thing, does anyone know if there is a Chinese drama where it's the opposite, the girl is a princess (high rank/standing) and falls for a poor guy or a guy on a low-standing? And the girls family opposes their relationship. For example in Princess Weiyoung and a lot of other dramas, the guy who is usually the crown prince falls for a girl that isn't from a high-rank family. 

The Princess Wei Young is one of my favourite dramas :) Here are some of other historical c dramas I liked:

• The Eternal Love (2017) - this one, not to be confused with TMPB
    • Recent + mostly very good visuals
    • There isn't really a love triangle (there's a complicated body sharing thing that involves a second couple, but the leads only like each other)
  • Sound of the Desert (2014)
    • There is a love triangle and it's a major plot point throughout the whole drama
    • And this drama is a little bit dated in terms of some of its visuals / graphics
    • BUT I still strongly recommend it; the leads are smart (just like in PWY) and have loads of great chemistry and skinship
  • The Imperial Doctress (2016)
    • Several male characters fall for the ML, there's a love triangle and then some, and the leads do not only like each other
    • But the leads are smart and some of the dynamics (especially facing challenges together) are pretty similar to PWY
  • Lost Love in Times (2017)
    • More on the fantasy side, like TMPB
    • Powerful and smart leads
    • The leads are pursued by other characters, but only love each other

Not my personal favourites, but they meet your criteria:

• General and I (2017) - I have this on hold right now
    • There's a triangle that involves torn loyalties, but I think it's safe to say that the leads only love each other
    • The leads are both master military strategists
  • The King's Woman (2017)
    • The ML is a bit darker / more possessive
    • Multiple male characters fall for the FL  and she also has feelings for more than one character
    • The FL is a capable fighter (played by Dilmurat Dilraba from TMPB)
  • Princess Agents (2017)
    • There is a major love triangle
    • The leads are strong and capable
    • Warning: the drama ends with a tragic and frustrating cliffhanger

I second The Imperial Doctress and definitely, Princess Agents (I fell in love with this one recently).

I also recommend Prince of Lan Ling and Noble Aspirations (this one is one of my favorites but it isn't as good as the ones mentioned)