Recently, I was in a rut, a fellow MDLer suggested a show called Good Doctor, and Im all good now.  This request has nothing to do with the Good Doctor though.

Anyways, so, Im looking for shows where the MC (preferably male) is portrayed as a bad guy and chased after by the cops, guards, or whoever represents "Law Enforcement".  However, this person should NOT be a bad person, its ok if they maybe the act like a bad guy/ruffian in public, but only if its basically just putting on airs.  But for whatever reason, this person is sought by the cops because he's a "bad guy".

The best shows I can think of to illustrate this are :  Kurosagi, Iljimae, and Hero (2012)  (SPOILERS FOR THESE SHOWS INCLUDED AHEAD)

Kurosagi: Technically a conman, but only really conned conmen/women

Iljimae : Acted like your standard gangster in public, but would usually take pain on himself to make sure he didn't actually hurt innocent people.

Hero (2012) : Acted like a standard rich kid playboy, but was secretly fighting against corrupt politicians

For this request, I don't include Yong Pal because in the beginning he was genuinely a person who had to be pushed into being a decent person, whereas what Im looking for are people who pretty much do it on their own with no pushing needed.

If it helps any, out of the shows I use as examples, Iljimae was easily my favorite.

Cruel City fits your criteria to the T

Day and Night, the one I'm currently watching.

+ 1 Healer

+1 Heartless city

Well I actually +1 everything that's been mentioned above lmao 

Kaitou tantei yamaneko (Jdrama) 

Two weeks (Kdrama)

Brain man... kinda haha (Jmovie)

Cambrian period (C drama) 

Derailed (well I don't remember exactly if he was chased or not...) (Kmovie)

Fabricated city (Kdrama) 

Ouroboros- One of The main character(I guess ?)  (Jdrama) EDIT I've just seen you've already watched it... haha 

Secretly greatly (kmovie)

Triangle (kinda... but not All the time... I don't remember lol) (Kdrama) 

Vanishing time: a boy who returned  (Kmovie) 

Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko is a really good one. He is a criminal BUT more along the lines of Robin Hood... but doesn't give the money to the poor lol but you'll love his character- its very enjoyable.

Also Orthros No Inu- Two guys, one has the power to kill with his hand while the other can heal yet the one that can heal is wanted by the cops

Definately try 2 Weeks

+1 to Healer for sure. Also:

• The K2
  • Empress Ki (the FL and one of the main male characters, mainly in the beginning)
  • School 2017  (a pretty light take on this theme in a high school setting)

ML is not chased from the beginning of the drama, it starts later on:

• W Two Worlds
  • The Princess' Man
  • Queen for Seven Days
  • Gu Family Book (note: he's chased / portrayed as a bad guy mainly because he's half gumiho)

You might also enjoy the secondary male characters in:

• Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • Moonlight Drawn by Clouds