I am watching save me and it's topic is really new, and interesting and it's the first time I see this kind of Korean drama please recommend me some drama with new topics like that I don't mind what genre it be.

I also like a romance k drama without common cliches that I don't like(female lead is either is too shy and clumsy or too rude male lead is rude, the drunk fm and vomit thing, break and make up repeatedly, fm boyfriend dumped her and so on), missing you was some kind of good but still have some cliches. 

anything refreshing and interesting 

English isn't my first language so l am sorry if I have wrong sentences 

Save me is truly different, I agree !

Hmmm, I would say Missing Nine, Women of Dignity and  Return ! For me, they each have something that others dramas that I've seen didn't have. If I think of something else, I'll tell you 

Your english is great, don't worry :)

Chloe:

Save me is truly different, I agree !

Hmmm, I would say Missing Nine, Women of Dignity and  Return ! For me, they each have something that others dramas that I've seen didn't have. If I think of something else, I'll tell you 

Your english is great, don't worry :)

Thanks for your recommendations they are all sound interesting, I'll check them out, I guess I start with return @):- 

Project S: Skate our Soul (Thai drama) - guarantee you won't have seen anything like it. It's really good. *warning* get the tissues ready .. it's very heart warming. Also it's full of product placements so you have to look past it.

Missing noir m. 

It has no romance and can be a bit heavy for some. But it’s a brilliant drama. I highly recommend.