Basically Oh My General is being subbed by one person who is headed back to China where they likely won't be doing much subbing. 

I guess a second thing I would like is: she's being pushed into a relationship with a guy because of the times and their relationship is contentious (she doesn't want it or he doesn't want it or they dislike each other's personalities) but they grow to respect each other for their differences.

Any suggestions on historical dramas (especially Chinese) with a female lead who is assertive.

Like the Mulan movie and the Mulan series (two of them) she becomes a general/fighter, she's not impressed with the male leads (especially in the TV series) 

Female Assassins in the Palace, she's a fighter in a more brutish sense (Mulan had some good ideas, the female lead in this one starts off as spoiled and judges people before thinking things through).

Go Princess Go the lead is in theory a man but I still liked that.

Shine or Go Crazy had two great female leads. One was a smart businesswoman who was a bit of a romantic. The other was a cold master manipulator in the royal court. 

Nobunaga Concerto - I liked the woman who played his wife. They had a bit of a contentious relationship to start but slowly warmed to each other.

I have watched many more historicals/fantasy-historicals than what I typed out here but it's too difficult to dig through your Watch List when you can't sort by tags or anything like that. So send out your suggestions and hopefully there are a bunch I haven't watched.

Knavery:
I guess a second thing I would like is: she's being pushed into a relationship with a guy because of the times and their relationship is contentious (she doesn't want it or he doesn't want it or they dislike each other's personalities) but they grow to respect each other for their differences.

Any suggestions on historical dramas (especially Chinese) with a female lead who is assertive.

The Eternal Love - meets pretty much all of your criteria

Sound of the Desert - the ML falls right away and he strikes up a teasing friendship with the FL, while she falls for another character first; their marriage is opposed by the Emperor

Lost Love in Times - their marriage is opposed due to their respective identities; circumstances lead to the ML not remembering the FL and treating her as an enemy / suspicious person for a while

The Princess Wei Young - once the FL finds out the ML's identity, she treats him coldly because she thinks his family is responsible for framing and murdering her family; she learns the truth later on

The Imperial Doctress - the FL actually marries another male character, but then goes through a number of hardships with the ML

The King's Woman - the FL is the ML's first love and he blackmails her into marrying him; she falls for him eventually (warning: tragic ending)

Prince of Lan Ling - at first they get married to maintain their cover while on a mission; their marriage is opposed due to their difference in status if I remember correctly, it's been a long time since I watched this one (warning: tragic ending)

Edit: I have General and I on hold and I dropped Eternal Love / TMPB, but from what I've seen of them, they might also interest you.