Greetings.

I am looking for comedy drama/movie about a group of guys/friends/neighbors. They have to be male and it has to have comedy.  Don't care if there's romance or not(but not gay ty). Just want to have good time laughing to a bunch of guys doing funny stuffs. A gentleman's dignity kinda had that vibe but didnt liked it.

Thanks

Laughter In Waikiki.

Also, a Japanese drama, Stand Up.

1+ Waikiki

Maybe Modern Farmer

& Reply 1994

Hwarang &  Plus Nine Boys also have a prominent male cast but not as much comedy as the others.

In addition:

• 3 idiots - awesome indian movie
  • Vampire Idol - korean sitcom. I havent seen any video pf this much more subbed ones
  • You are the Apple of my eye - taiwanese movie that was funny
  • Legendary shuttle - korean kbs drama special
  • Boy next door - webdrama with hint of BL but not really BL, just used that BL for laughs
  • Chief Kim - korean drama with funny interesting rivalry-bromance between protagonist and antagonist
  • Nobuto Wo produce - japanese drama, not really comedy but very light drama
  • Rooftop prince - fantasy korean drama
  • Reply 1997 - korean coming pf age drama
  • Or maybe try variety shows that showcases bromance. NA PD shows are majorly like that and almost everyone just is fun and awesome: grandpas over flowers, 1n2d (season 1 & 2), youth over flowers, new journey to the west, three meals a day

✔️ Celebrity Bromance (reality show) 

✔️ Shopping King Louie

✔️ You're Beautiful

✔️ Flower Boy Ramen Shop

✔️ Modern Farmer 

✔️ High School Love On 

✔️ Short 

i second the notion on using the movie Twenty to clear your head.   

I too felt that way after watching Princess Wei Young.  Loooved the show but still flinch whenever i see "palace politics among the concubines" in any drama description....I flinch. 

Some KDrama: 

Another Miss Oh (but just side characters that didn't have much scenes but they were memorable *the ducklingcrew*)

Bring it on, Ghost (the self claimed friends of the main lead are hilarious)

Prison Playbook (haven't watched it yet. But it's about a male only prison and didn't seem all too dark but more on the heartwarming side. A lot of people loved it)

+ 1 Eulachacha Waikiki

Man to Man (wasn't my cup of tea. But a lot of people i  know had fun with it)

Drinking Solo (The three boys studiying for their exams were just really cute and they had funny scenes together. But tey are not the main focus of the drama)

The Greatest Love (If you consider the relationship of a grown up to like an eight year old boy as bromance. But they were hilarious together. Could have had more scenes though)

Because this is my first life (The friend of the male lead and the male lead together were unusual friends but they were totally knocking it off)

The Liar and his Lover (watched the first 3 Episodes. It is tagged with comedy but until now i only see a friendship between the 5 Boys that has issues. )

Dream High (totally loved this but i'm not sure about the comedy part. It's already been a couple of years... but it is a really heartwarming drama)

Entourage (haven't watched this yet. The opinions differ greatly here.)

JDramas have some good stuff on that too:

Gokusen (A classic JDrama with 3 seasons. Loved it. )

Hanazakari no kimitachi e (i only know the 2007 version. The people here are totally crazy and hilarious)

GTO (Don't remember much of the relationships. But i liked it a lot)

Pride (more a Romance Drama but with a very mature relationship. The bromance of the Icehockey team was great to watch. I loved them to bits. They have some funny and emotional scenes as well)

Ikebukuro West Gate Park (a classic like Gokusen and a total hit. Most people i know liked this. Haven't watched it yet though :( )

Akihabara@Deep (one more classic. Haven't watched this either but is mutually loved by the people i know who watched Ikebukuro West Gate Park. I heard it's a lot more weirder though.)

Kisarazu Cat's Eye (Have watched this a long time ago. Don't remember this much.)

Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi (want to watch this. but haven't found subs yet.)

Stand Up!! (a classic too.)

Spark (is on my Plan-to-watch-List)

Yutori Desu ga Nani ka (The description doesn't sound great but a friend of mine told me to give it a try. Haven't watched it yet though.)

I heard the Chinese Drama Old Boy has some great Bromance going on but I'm not sure of the comedy factor. It seems worth checking out though. 

Laughter in Waikiki for sure.

Scarlet Heart Ryo, kinda but it doesn't last very long....sadly :(

For Japanese Dramas:

- Good 'ol Hana Kimi (not the remake). I seriously think this show is about all the side characters lol

- Unobore Deka, not a high school setting, but still hilarious.

- My Boss My Hero (also check the Korean version, a bit darker tho)