Any shows where the leads become step-siblings even if adult, but then fall for each other and end up together?

Marmalade Boy (JMovie is coming soon, there is a taiwanese drama from 2001 too)

Ani-ni-aisaresugite-komattemasu

(Below both are tragedy, they get together but they both die at the end)

Autumn-tale

Rak-ni-chuaniran (Thai version of Autumn - tale)

I only know one and it's one sided, it's called "Entertainer"

a very unholy thread indeed

Autumn tale is a very complicated melodrama about 2 kids that were raised together as real bro and sis, later to find out one of them was switched at birth in the hospital by mistake.   The show is about their saga, the love between them,  the family still seeing them as bro and sis even though not related, unacceptance and so on.   Plus a whole lot more of angsty stuff.   So if you are in the mood for that kind of tone, this is a greaaaat drama.    But officially this isn't a step bro/sis relationship.  

JoanneSmith:

Autumn tale is a very complicated melodrama about 2 kids that were raised together as real bro and sis, later to find out one of them was switched at birth in the hospital by mistake.   The show is about their saga, the love between them,  the family still seeing them as bro and sis even though not related, unacceptance and so on.   Plus a whole lot more of angsty stuff.   So if you are in the mood for that kind of tone, this is a greaaaat drama.    But officially this isn't a step bro/sis relationship.  

I second that....it's heavy angst tho if that's what ur about

maltreti:

Marmalade Boy (JMovie is coming soon, there is a taiwanese drama from 2001 too)

I couldn't get into Marmalade Boy because of the whole parent swap plot that caused them to become step siblings.

Call Me Onee-sama:

a very unholy thread indeed

Why? Step siblings aren't blood related so why would it matter if they fall for each other?

No1:

(Below both are tragedy, they get together but they both die at the end)

Autumn-tale

Rak-ni-chuaniran (Thai version of Autumn - tale)

I'll check these out. Thanks.

fearmeiamfree:

I couldn't get into Marmalade Boy because of the whole parent swap plot that caused them to become step siblings.

Why? Step siblings aren't blood related so why would it matter if they fall for each other?

I'll check these out. Thanks.

p.s.  Autumn Tale is on dramafever under this name: https://www.dramafever.com/drama/161/Autumn_In_My_Heart/

Sassy Go Go and Pinocchio (uncle and niece who grow up together, but they're the same age and not blood related).

Sassy Go Go - they date not knowing their parents also are dating and prepairing to get married, the contlict doesnt really arise until the last few episodes.

Not really stepsiblings, but halfsiblings sorta:

My Father is Strange - they think they're half-siblings but fall for each other anyways. 

Hotel King - iirc, they too, or at least the male lead, think they're siblings,

In addition:

• Tree of Heaven
  • Love in Heaven
  • A Thousand Kisses
  • Triple
  • One Fine Day
  • Kill Me Heal me - kinda