I've been watching Laughter in Waikiki and A Poem A Day, and I like how it's very easy for me to watch especially if I just came back from a long tiring day. With little angst, lots of comical moments, little fluffs here and there and very light romance that keeps you smiling like an idiot. 

It can be korean, japanese, thai, chinese or whatever! 

I ask for the good souls of mydramalist community to bestow upon me some good watch. Thank you! :)

My unfortunate boyfriend (more of a romantic light one)

The lover (pure comedy)

Sweden laundry (super light, kind of silly)

Those come in mind...

Shopping King Louis and I'm Not a Robot are the first two to come to mind for me, though I know more movies that fall under this category too if you're open to movie recommendations.

If you want lighthearted you should definitely try A love so beautiful.(Chinese drama) super fluffy drama. I recommend it a lot.

Super super cute. Has little angst and so fun to watch 

neo:

Shopping King Louis and I'm Not a Robot are the first two to come to mind for me, though I know more movies that fall under this category too if you're open to movie recommendations.

Movies are also welcomed. The more the merrier :)

My Secret Romance

Date

Suikyuu Yankees

Her Lovely Heels

I'm a kdrama, dorama and lakorn lover. Instead of telling you kdramas light-hearted dramas (cuz probably lots of viewers here could recommend you tons of it) would probably suggest, you could try Thai Lakorns that light to watch. 

U-Prince Series: -All U Prince series were cute-, but here are my most favorite: The Handsome Cowboy, Badly Politic, Ambitious boss, Single Lawyer, Playful Comm-arts

Senior Secret Love Series: Bake Me Love, Honey Puppy Love 1

Ugly Duckling series: Perfect Match, Boy's Paradise

If my taste is same as yours,  you'd probably will get addicted just like me. ^_^

• Shopping King Louis
  • Weightlifting fairy
  • Boku Unmei Hito Desu
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Live up to your name
  • Koe Koi
  • Longing heart

You Drive Me Crazy. 

A short drama special about two friends of 8 years starting to realize the changing in their relationship. The chemistry between the leads are the best. 

Boss and me

Love O2O

Shopping king Louis

Splash splash love

Queen of the ring

Lucid dream

Because it's my first life

Fight for my way

Wednesday 3:30 pm

Let's eat season 1 , 2 is also good but not as light-hearted