I'm relatively new to Asian drama, but I've watched around 100 dramas so I'm kind of exhausted with all the cliches, and I want something new or different.  I realize that it's hard to find one without cliches so I'll list some of the ones I really enjoy.

- Second Chances/Friends to Lovers.   I like stories where the main couple has known each other for a long time, being close friends or previously dated but broke up.   I hate it when it's the main lead and a second lead ex because they always seem to just pick up where they left off just to get in the way of the main couple.  Shows I like: "Go Back Couple," "Fight My Way."

- Internal Forces Getting in the Way.  Instead of an old lover or evil relatives getting in the way, I like the problems being internal such as fear or mental illness that cause issues.  Shows like this:  "It's Okay, That's Love," "Because This is My First Life."

- Noona Romance.  I find myself drawn to the role reversal noona romance provides -- or possibly just the fact that I seem to be older than most of the male leads nowadays.  The main problem I find is the triangle component where the girl usually dates a guy closer to her age which wastes parts of the show.  Shows like this: "I Hear Your Voice," "Kimi wa Petto (2017)" -- although, I despised how much time was wasted on the second lead.

- Enemies to Lovers.  It's a trope I see a lot but isn't really that appealing unless it's done well.  Shows like this: "Secret Garden," "City Hall" -- although, it took me a while to get into this show.

- Supernatural Shows.  I'm a sucker for the supernatural, and my entrance to Asian drama was a supernatural show.  Shows like this: "Oh My Ghostess," "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon."

- Skinship.  I love affection, kisses, touch, and when the characters actually seem to like one another; no eyes wide open kisses and plenty of sexual tension.  Shows like this: "Healer," "Secret Romance."

So, if anyone could offer me some suggestions even if they're just on my to-watch list I'd much appreciate it.  I have DramaFever, Viki, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime.

✔️ My Beautiful Gong Shim  (great chemistry) 

✔️ Short

✔️ Murphy's Law of Romance ( great kissing scenes and the escalator kiss lasts about 3 minutes) 

Noona Romance 

✔️ Misty ( smoking hot scenes with ex) 

✔️Last Cinderella (hot scenes with younger actor and same age actor ) 

✔️ Something About the Rain ( great chemistry) 

A Seven Faced Man/ Seven of Me- ML has a mental illness (Its a remake of Kill Me, Heal Me)

xxxHolic- ML has supernatural powers

Secret Love Affair- Noona romance

Secret- Enemies to Lovers

I started "Misty," but I didn't get far.  I don't like affairs, and what I saw seemed to be all about an affair.  Was it in the past or was she having an affair?

That Man Oh Soo - clichés galore! Supernatural

My Only Love Song - time travel romcom

Noble My Love - romcom

Splash Splash Love and Binggoo - drama specials

Oh my gosh, please watch: 

Oh My Venus

It has internal issues (a really great one too) and lots of skinship! I suppose a little of Enemies to Lovers but they weren't really enemies. They just antagonised each other at first. 

I second: Splash Splash Love and My Only Love Song

I also want to recommend Legend of the Blue Sea for the supernatural and the second chances trope. Although there are external issues, it doesn't break up the couple. The internal issue is what causes the most problem for them. Lots of skinship too in this. 

I've seen "Oh My Venus" and "Splash Splash Love."  I liked "Oh My Venus," but I didn't really like "Splash Splash Love."

Supernatural: