drama where female lead is adorable and you cannot hate her at any point...she is not irritating and never hurt the male lead

like weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

queen in hyun place

Shopping King Louie

Healer

Sungkyunkwan Scandal

Highschool King Of Savvy (some think the FL is too weird and find her mannerism annoying, but I loved her! 

DramaQueenOfSheba:

Shopping King Louie

Healer

Sungkyunkwan Scandal

Highschool King Of Savvy (some think the FL is too weird and find her mannerism annoying, but I loved her! 

i hope all the above fl has never hurt ml?

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

My Secret Romance

Andante- she's more cool than adorable though

Date

Hotaru no Hikari

Two TV dramas by Park Bo Young. 

Oh my ghost and Strong Woman

For chinese dramas:

LoveO2O and A Love so Beautiful

I would say Faith , I am currently watching it and the ost is breathtaking, the actress is really lovable and I love the actress. The love story is beautiful.

Then : hit the top,

Let’s fight ghost ( kim so hyun is so appealing in it),

Shining Inheritance ( Han hyo Joo is cute, beautiful and independent) , Love her in W as well, the story has so much potential but is was kinda untapped. Still I enjoyed it!

Rooftop Prince, i was so sad fir her seeing how bad she was treated by her sister but she was very kind,

My girlfriend is a Gumiho ( her flaws make her cute ),

Sassy go go ( she is a badass),

Of course my fav : my girl ( even though a the end her behaviour becomes awkward to the ML)

Who are you School 2015 : a jewel -> I want to protect the female lead, she is so hurt. The realisation of the show is daebak and the OST is amazing ! 

Arang and the magistrate ( some people Find it boring but I love the cheerful female ghost as a lead)

Another Miss Oh ( the actress plays the character in a realistic way and I found myself identifying with the character when she was belittled In comparison  with the male lead’s ex.

Scent of a woman, ( i just want the female lead to live to the fullest despite her incurable illness)

Wish you will find a drama meeting your expectations ???? ????✌️

Even i love fl of my girl ....i only want to see the drama where girl don't hurt ml

So across my list  i recommend you Sassy go go for sure,

Then My girlfriend is a gumiho, let’s fight ghost, hit the top, rooftop prince and Faith.

In each one the female lead is lovely and never does anything to hurt the male lead there is no unnecessary crisis or dumping.

sneha ganguli:

Even i love fl of my girl ....i only want to see the drama where girl don't hurt ml

Azalae:

So across my list  i recommend you Sassy go go for sure,

Then My girlfriend is a gumiho, let’s fight ghost, hit the top, rooftop prince and Faith.

In each one the female lead is lovely and never does anything to hurt the male lead there is no unnecessary crisis or dumping.

thank you 

✔️ Oh My Ghostess 

✔️ Splish Splash Love 

All female leads in these dramas are very sweet and kind! 

sneha ganguli:

i hope all the above fl has never hurt ml?

I second Healer, Rooftop Prince and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

I'll also add Suspicious Partner and I'm Not a Robot 

+1 A Love So Beautiful 

When a Snail Falls in Love 

I second Arang and the Magistrate

Also, Boss and Me. Shan Shan is so freaking cute!

Weightlifting Fairy KBJ

Healer

Love Me if You Dare (I wasn't a huge fan of the romance because of weird age/status discrepancy between the leads, but she was definitely always very supportive of him)

My Mr. Mermaid

Legend of the Blue Sea (odd, but super lovable and dedicated female lead)