Hello Drama Addicts,

I have seen a lot of shows, and am desperately craving a new romance drama to help me through the agony of awaiting new Something in the Rain episodes. I prefer kdramas and jdramas, but would be willing to try others if the romance is incredible. Please take a look at the dramas I've seen and make some suggestions! Thank you all :D

• Princess's Man - Korean drama
  • Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms - Chinese Drama
  • A Girl and Three Sweethearts - Japanese Drama
  • or try movies:
    • Our Times - Taiwanese movie
    • Mood of The day - Korean Movie
    • Love 911 - Korean Movie
    • Kimi no na wa - Anime Movie
    • Kimi No Todoke - Japanese Movie
    • One More Chance - Philippine Movie
    • ATM Error - Thai Movie

China: Boss and Me, My Sunshine

Thailand: Kiss Me

All from your Plan to Watch list.

aveerasing:

China: Boss and Me, My Sunshine

Thailand: Kiss Me

All from your Plan to Watch list.

Thank you! I've actually between debating between starting Boss and Me and Kiss Me for awhile but kept putting them on the back-burner.  Will definitely give them a shot. Which of the two do you prefer?

Jdramas :

Kimi wa Petto(2017)

Boku Unmei no Hito Desu

Hana Yori Dango

Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu

5 -ji Kara 9 - ji Made

Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Hapimari : Happy marriage?

Nigeru wa Haji Da Ga Yaku Ni Tatsu

Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi

Todome no Kiss

Totsuzen Desu Ga Ashita Kekkon Shimasu 

Enjoy!!

Try my rainy day - jmovie. :) I found it’s really cute and kinda romantic :) since it’s the girl that being the romantic one here :)

Some recs. Make sure to check out the links.

1+ Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms - Amazing romance, it takes a while for the leads to actually be together, and it's a long drama, but it's worth it. 

1+Boss and Me- ML falls first and the FL is very cute. The romance is the main plot in the drama. 

1+Kiss Me- Another version of the Itazura Na Kiss story if you like those remakes. FL is way less stalky and way smarter. She even knows how to cook. The ML is sweeter.

1+ 5-Ji Kara 9-Ji Made- ML pursues FL relentlessly. He falls in love at first sight, and it's Yamapi so...

Introverted Boss- It deals with some serious psychological/mental health aspects but the romance is very cute. He's extremely introverted and she's outgoing so the dynamics are very unique. 

Radio Romance- There plot is not too intricate but the romance is pure fluffiness. I watched while it was airing and I looked forward to the episodes every week just because of their interactions. I actually compared this drama to Something in the Rain in the recommendations section because they have some similarities.

Shopping King Louie- Puppy love. Both leads are very naive so the romance is fluffy and cute.

The Legend of the Blue Sea- This is a re-incarnation romance and you get to see their past life romance and the present life romance. The chemistry is really good and this drama has beautiful cinematography so for me it's one of the best fantasy dramas out there.

The Package- Short and funny. In this one, the main focus is not the couple's romance but different characters and their back stories, still the romance is steamy so you might want to give it a try. The ML is a klutz so his shenanigans will give you bellyaches from laughing. 

A Love So Beautiful- You have it on-hold, but you might want to give it another try. The story is very cute and the romance gets much better in later episodes. Also, the SML alone makes this drama worth watching, even if he breaks your heart a little. The height difference though omg

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat- I just completed this and let me tell you is one the best Thai dramas ever. The romance is so so sweet, there's not much steaminess though but the ML's longing looks, whispers in her ear, chemistry, and overall treatment of the FL makes for it. He hates her at first (it's a body switch situation and he hates the original owner of the body) but he starts falling right away, like second episode fast. Also watch for shirtless hot men everywhere O.O

Bromance- Cross-dressing plot line and super steamy romance. Worth it.

The Eternal Love- Not ten miles. This is a Chinese web drama about a girl that travels to the past and ends up in someone else's body. The ML falls in love right away and is not shy at all, he's super affectionate and horny. 

Haven't seen this on your completed or plan to watch list:

Scent of a woman - One of my favorite OTPs. The chemistry was sizzling. It jumped right through the display into my face. Loved it^^ (The Tango scene is really sexy and till today one of the best hot dance scenes I've seen)

I just want to second Legend of the Blue Sea! It's one of my all time favourites!