There are so many times were the evil second female lead causes a misunderstanding and the male lead and female lead believe her and don't even listen to their partner's point of view.

For example:

Second female lead pretends that she had sex with the male lead and the female lead doesn't even ask the male lead if it's true but starts treating him cold. (Happy sisters, Office girls....)

Or the male lead thinks that the female lead tried to kill someone doesn't believe in her innocence even though he "is madly in love with her" (Princess wei young.....)

There are so many other misunderstandings that tear Main leads apart for a while.

So I want a couple where no misunderstanding can tear them apart because they totally trust each other and they also tell each other everything so the second female and all the other annoying people are having a really hard time breaking them apart.

It's on your on-hold list, but Love O2O is my #1 standard for trust between leads

Exactly , LoveO2O is just what you are talking about . The trust is on a too good to be true level.

I think you should watch Jugglers (it's on your PTW List).

strong woman do bong soon

W Two Worlds

Radio Romance (When they are together the FL doesn't run away or cower away even though being with the ML would bring a lot of criticism and hate to the FL)

Something in the Rain