The FL and ML dated, but the FL does something that causes them to break up. When they reunite, the ML hates the FL. She wants to get back together with him though. She has other people pursuing her, but in the end they get back together.

Cunning Single Lady  -- Cute story was a surprisingly good watch,  my first time watching Lee Min Jung and I thought she is cute

dramaHeart:

Cunning Single Lady  -- Cute story was a surprisingly good watch,  my first time watching Lee Min Jung and I thought she is cute

AND the 2nd male lead is a cutie...the guy that stole the show in Cheese in the Trap (drama) too.  Seo Kang Joon...So you get an extra bonus.  

dramaHeart:

Cunning Single Lady  -- Cute story was a surprisingly good watch,  my first time watching Lee Min Jung and I thought she is cute

Yeah, but it was the ML's fault in that.

fearmeiamfree:

Yeah, but it was the ML's fault in that.

cunning single lady is good drama? female lead was good human? the title is quite misleading....

sneha ganguli:

cunning single lady is good drama? female lead was good human? the title is quite misleading....

How? Did you read the post? They are exes, but the FL was the cause of their break up. 

theres an article on MDL about this 

titled second chance romances I suggest you check it out! :)

I need romance 2

Discovery of romance

Go back couple

My father is strange ( the main couple)

My sunshine

We broke up( to some extent)

Where the lost ones go 

Emergency couple

cunning single lady

Note: these dramas are about exes getting back together but I don't think in all these dramas it was FL's fault

fearmeiamfree:

How? Did you read the post? They are exes, but the FL was the cause of their break up. 

i am asking ....whos fault it was? ml or fl? because the tilte says "cunning" single lady.... so i thought may be ita the fl's fault

it is not anyone's fault exactly...i could give you spoilers if you want 

but there is no one bad in this drama and the lead couple always loved each other 

bookworm123:

it is not anyone's fault exactly...i could give you spoilers if you want 

but there is no one bad in this drama and the lead couple always loved each other 

dm me the spoilers