Hi everyone! I am looking for recommendations. Hope you can help me. 

So I just finished Todome No Kiss. I loved Eight&Saiko! 

Attention, spoilers ahead!!!!

Even though Eight didn‘t realize his love for Saiko for a long time, he still was protective of her, in his own way. And after he lost her he was desperate and devastated. 

Now I am looking for shows, where the male lead doesn‘t realize his feelings but still cares for the female lead. No must but he can be cheeky too, like Eight :D The female lead should definitely not be annoying and childish. She should be in love with ML but should hide her feelings from him. Preferably with happy ending! Definitely no sudden health issues. At least not where half of the show deals with it.

Doesn‘t matter which country, non-Asian show recs are equally welcome. As long as there‘s subtitles.

Show or movie doesn‘t matter either.

Thank you in advance <3

• A Korean Odyssey
  • Bring It On Ghost
  • Pinocchio (ML has issues with FL parents so he is unsure about their relationship at first)
  • The Bride Of Habaek (ML thinks of FL as his servant because he is a god but ends up falling in love with her)
  • The Innocent Man

Thank you! Innocent Man sounds good!

Suikyuu Yankees

Date

Hotaru no Hikari

Saikon no Rikon

(The Bride of Haebek is like the worst lol)

sean:
  • A Korean Odyssey
  • Bring It On Ghost
  • Pinocchio (ML has issues with FL parents so he is unsure about their relationship at first)
  • The Bride Of Habaek (ML thinks of FL as his servant because he is a god but ends up falling in love with her)
  • The Innocent Man

How intense is The Innocent Man to watch? It sounds very serious. 

sailorscout:

How intense is The Innocent Man to watch? It sounds very serious. 

It's pretty intense.  I don't remember too well because I watched it a very long time ago but I remember that Song Joong Ki did an amazing job as well as Moon Chae Won. Try it out and see if it works out for you

Nor sure if you are looking for any specific genres, but Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo is like that. I didn't read your post after spoiler alert though, so I might have missed something.