Looking for dramas with romance in it (the chemistry and plot has to be good)

-No historicals unless it's a really good one like Love In The Moonlight

-Dramas have to be aired between 2009 - 2018 (on air or completed)

-Please don't recommend dramas like WFKBJ (they were too showy with their love)

-Chinese, Taiwan, and Korean dramas only 

If possible plz recommend dramas which have action/thriller in it, if not just anything will work as long as there is romance.

I am at that stage where after watching Healer I feel like there are no more amazing dramas like it.

Thank you 

City Hunter 

City Hall

All about my romance 

A Gentleman's Dignity 

King2hearts 

Kill me, heal me

Snowflake:

City Hunter 

City Hall

All about my romance 

A Gentleman's Dignity 

King2hearts 

Kill me, heal me

I've seen kill me, heal me's summary I didn't like the fact he had multiple personalities.

City hunter I am on top of the wall which is between watching and not, hoping you can give some spoilers which will make me want to watch it

and king2hearts I dropped coz it took too long for the romance to start and a gentleman's dignity I don't like the sound of it and it doesn't suit what I'm looking for

as for city hall, I will check it out and same for all about my romance, sorry if I seem picky but I am in that zone where nothing seems interesting enough.

My Beautiful Bride

The Man in the Mask

You're All Surrounded

You can watch these. They are with action-romance.

Tanmoy Saha:

My Beautiful Bride

The Man in the Mask

You're All Surrounded

You can watch these. They are with action-romance.

if possible can u give me some spoilers because I am not sure what it's about based on dramalist's summary for My Beautiful Bride for the man in the mask I will give it another try and you're all surrounded will watch thanks

Spoiler:

My beautiful bride:It's on what a man can do when it's time to save his love . Some times ago FL helped police to catch a ganster with help a team member(new ganster) & now he is out of jail . FL met ML were schoolmate but then seperated. After meeting again she falls in love. Now old ganster want his post, but new ganster kill him & kidnap her (because she was witness). Now the man keep fighting to get her back (he lost her sometimes & sometimes FL doesn't want to back).

The man in mask:I think it should have some more romance.It's about a prosecutor who make those people to accept their crime whom law can't punish according rule . He does that by wearing a mask. He loves team leader from his police team . He also have to punish his father's killers & this is the main theme(to me) of this drama.

I am sorry.It's my 1st time writing . So its take some time & may not fulfill your asking .  Ask me if you want to know anything else

No one recommended Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms O_O wow lol its like the top 10 romantic/ action drama on here

YashKnight:

I've seen kill me, heal me's summary I didn't like the fact he had multiple personalities.

City hunter I am on top of the wall which is between watching and not, hoping you can give some spoilers which will make me want to watch it

and king2hearts I dropped coz it took too long for the romance to start and a gentleman's dignity I don't like the sound of it and it doesn't suit what I'm looking for

as for city hall, I will check it out and same for all about my romance, sorry if I seem picky but I am in that zone where nothing seems interesting enough.

City Hunter is also an action romance just like Healer. I personally loved action scenes in this than Healer. ML plans to take revenge on those who killed his father and in the process he becomes the city hunter.

A Gentleman's Dignity is from DOTS writer. It doesn't belong to action genre but a rom-com. It's about love, romance, career and other things of the four men in their 40's.

Both City Hall and All about my romance are political rom-coms. 

If you liked the couple in Kill me, heal me check their drama 'Secret'. All the above mentioned dramas have best pairings. 

If you're into action/thrillers with less/no romance than Healer here are some more recommendations which will keep you on the edge of your seat

The Guardians

Bad Guys

Six Flying Dragons

Happy Watching :)

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

Love o2o

Legend of Lu Zhen 

Love me if you Dare

Princess Wei Young

Prince of Lan Ling

Descendants of the sun

Moon embracing the sun

Tanmoy Saha:

Spoiler:

My beautiful bride:It's on what a man can do when it's time to save his love . Some times ago FL helped police to catch a ganster with help a team member(new ganster) & now he is out of jail . FL met ML were schoolmate but then seperated. After meeting again she falls in love. Now old ganster want his post, but new ganster kill him & kidnap her (because she was witness). Now the man keep fighting to get her back (he lost her sometimes & sometimes FL doesn't want to back).

The man in mask:I think it should have some more romance.It's about a prosecutor who make those people to accept their crime whom law can't punish according rule . He does that by wearing a mask. He loves team leader from his police team . He also have to punish his father's killers & this is the main theme(to me) of this drama.

I am sorry.It's my 1st time writing . So its take some time & may not fulfill your asking .  Ask me if you want to know anything else

plz don't say sorry, me asking you to do this is more than enough not sure if I will watch my beautiful bride but I will check the man in the mask, I watched till like ep 3 maybe but gave it up because the ml seemed too weak and clingy in a way.

ShotaSidePart:

No one recommended Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms O_O wow lol its like the top 10 romantic/ action drama on here

really will check it out

cnguyen1031:

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

Love o2o

Legend of Lu Zhen 

Love me if you Dare

Princess Wei Young

Prince of Lan Ling

Descendants of the sun

Moon embracing the sun

will check moon embracing the sun the others I've watched or are on my ptw list 

Snowflake:
City Hunter is also an action romance just like Healer. I personally loved action scenes in this than Healer. ML plans to take revenge on those who killed his father and in the process he becomes the city hunter.

A Gentleman's Dignity is from DOTS writer. It doesn't belong to action genre but a rom-com. It's about love, romance, career and other things of the four men in their 40's.

Both City Hall and All about my romance are political rom-coms.

If you liked the couple in Kill me, heal me check their drama 'Secret'. All the above mentioned dramas have best pairings.

If you're into action/thrillers with less/no romance than Healer here are some more recommendations which will keep you on the edge of your seat

I will watch City hunter depending on what you said thank you for finally getting me over that wall also for gentleman's dignity I don't like the fact it has several mls (sorry if I seem picky) and the 3 below I will check out. Thank you

Romantic thrillers

✔️ Suspicious Partner (hot chemistry and kiss scenes plus comedy)

✔️ Love Me if You Dare 

✔️ When a Snail Falls in Love 

✔️Let's Fight Ghost

✔️ Master's Sun 

✔️ Black 

✔️ Mask ( hot chemistry) 

Romance 

✔️ Oh My Ghostess 

✔️ Witch's Romance ( hot chemistry and great bromnace too) 

✔️ Gentleman's Dignity

✔️ It's Okay It's Love ( amazing chemistry and kiss scenes plus superb acting)

✔️ I Need Romance 2 ( sexy shower kiss scenes)