Hello everybody!

Well, I love historical dramas (i have watched a loooot of them xd) I love them even more when they are about  our main character becoming a powerful woman (favoured concubine/empress, etc). So far, I have seen this dramas about woman arising to power:

-Queen SeonDeok

-Empress Ki

-Leyend of Mi Yue

-Jang Junk lives in love

-Cruel palace: war of flowers

-Princess Wei Yang

-Leyend of Dugu

-Empresses in the palace

-Empress of China

I know that I have seen already a lot of them, but it seems I just can`t get enough of them lol. I would aprecciate very much suggestions,and if you like this type of dramas, I hope with the names I have mentioned I can help you too:)

General and I.  The female lead is a war strategist.  

Did you watch Legend of Dugu without subs?  I can't find it anywhere with English subs...

maybe 

The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang

its a drama I really enjoyed.

if you want something a bit calmer, but still amazing i would recommend

Jewel in the palace

although from what I remember the female lead doesn't ever become queen or anything like that, its really great to see her go up in the social ladder from a court lady to a royal physician.  

I would also recommend Dong Yi, its really great too. :)

Charlee:

General and I.  The female lead is a war strategist.  

Did you watch Legend of Dugu without subs?  I can't find it anywhere with English subs...

Unfortunately, it hasn't been subbed yet, but don't worry with the fame of this drama it will get subbed in the future  almost for certain (people had to wait 1 year for getting Oh my general translated, but it came  xd)

Thank you all for the suggestions:))

mysteryqueen9:

Unfortunately, it hasn't been subbed yet, but don't worry with the fame of this drama it will get subbed in the future  almost for certain (people had to wait 1 year for getting Oh my general translated, but it came  xd)

Ok good because I watched it raw only for the secondary couple and it seemed intense!  Would probably enjoy it more if I understood it completely ^.^

To me it's The King's Woman. The female lead is a granddaughter of a war general, trained in martial arts. She is smart and very brave. 

Ten miles of peach blossoms! She is powerfull, later powerless and then powerfull again. 

tita_cba:

Ten miles of peach blossoms! She is powerfull, later powerless and then powerfull again. 

I agree. What I really loved is that the lead is such a flawed character but yet never ever doubts that she's worthy of the ML's love. Refreshing! Not a historical though, more like fantasy. 

Hahahah, yes! I'm sorry, when I read the words "empowering female" "Ten Miles..." came to my mind and forgot everything else :P

The only historicals  I have watched with strong females are movies and have martial arts 

✔️ Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 

✔️ House  of Flying Daggers 

✔️ Duelist 

✔️ Pirates 

I kove all that 

mysteryqueen9:

Hello everybody!

Well, I love historical dramas (i have watched a loooot of them xd) I love them even more when they are about  our main character becoming a powerful woman (favoured concubine/empress, etc). So far, I have seen this dramas about woman arising to power:

-Queen SeonDeok

-Empress Ki

-Leyend of Mi Yue

-Jang Junk lives in love

-Cruel palace: war of flowers

-Princess Wei Yang

-Leyend of Dugu

-Empresses in the palace

-Empress of China

I know that I have seen already a lot of them, but it seems I just can`t get enough of them lol. I would aprecciate very much suggestions,and if you like this type of dramas, I hope with the names I have mentioned I can help you too:)