Or someone who is almost like a sister to him?

This might be a little weird sorry! An example I can think of is Autmns Tale. I can't really think of any others but I am intrigued by the idea lol

Not best friend's little sister, but in Fight For My Way, ML falls for his best friend, who he considers like a sister or one of the guys, like he never saw her as a girl sort of thing before. 

Eulachacha Waikiki - it's a sitcom, but one of the guys ends up liking his best friend's sister

Gentlemens Dignity. It’s not the main storyline though.

how about older sister?   Something in the Rain

Maybe:

• Reply 1994 - they are like siblings in relationship, and one of the dilemna of their relationship was that ML is considered a son to FLs family
  • Girls Generation 1979 - there is no sibling feelings, but the guy falls for the girl from the start, and later realizes she is the sister of his highschoolbestfriend
  • Foxy Lady - ML older sisters Bestfriend is the FL. So its more FL falling for her bestfriends younger bro
  • Hwarang - supporting couple, has guy fall for the girl who is sister to his childhood frenemy/rival
  • Revenge Note - its the storyline of the second male lead. FL ends up with someone else. But still a cute fluffy and enjoyable drama
  • Golden Pouch - ML and FL somehow becomes siblings at their adult age, then they fell for each other
 Czakhareina:
Hwarang - supporting couple, has guy fall for the girl who is sister to his childhood frenemy/rival

Oh yeah, if you think about it Moo Myung / Sun Woo Rang did in fact fall in love for his best friend's sister, even if he later pretended to be his best friend

✔️ She Was Pretty (best friends since childhood) 

✔️ Weightlifting Fairy (childhood friends) 

Up coming Anitomo is like that.