Please recommend me chinese historical dramas with more than one romance couple example: untouchable lovers. In case I don’t like the lead couple I have more to pick from, like princess Agents I didn’t like lead couple but was invested on two of the side love stories. Also in Eternal love I didn’t care one bit for the lead couple but love the story of the princess in love with the older guy (white hair guy) .

SecondLeadQueen:

Please recommend me chinese historical dramas with more than one romance couple example: untouchable lovers. In case I don’t like the lead couple I have more to pick from, like princess Agents I didn’t like lead couple but was invested on two of the side love stories. Also in Eternal love I didn’t care one bit for the lead couple but love the story of the princess in love with the older guy (white hair guy) .

Actually cdramas i dont know.. but if u take korean family dramas there are many secondary couples

Dramadreamer:

Actually cdramas i dont know.. but if u take korean family dramas there are many secondary couples

Yeah I usually find my favorite couples in family dramas, right now I’m watching the waves waves one and waiting for the new one to have more episodes. 

But I’m in a slump with korean dramas is been hard finding ones I’m excited about so I been watching lots of chinese dramas. 

Because This Is My First Life

Sangmo:

Because This Is My First Life

Thanks I have watched it!