Okay. I really want to see Male and female lead who either are close friends,Best friends,Childhood friends. I do want to see their friendships moments and how good as well close friend they are. I want to see how they help each other and their friendship bond but  later on  romance between them. My request is that male lead have to falls first and female lead takes time to return feelings.

I love friendship between leads and how they became lovers. Thanks! :)

P:S if there is no romance  between them it's fine! ^^

any country is fine. It could be movie too

9 end 2 outs

The Reply Series

Bubblegum

ToGetHer

Nobuta wo Produce

Fight for my Way

You Drive me Crazy

In Time With You (TWDrama there is also a KVersion)

Dream High

Something About Us (Upcoming Drama in 2018)

Attention, Love

Something in the Rain

20th Century Boy and Girl

Me and my girlfriend but i realized that i dont have girlfriend cause im introvert

Agree on everything on this list by @maltreti, thought the ones where the male Leads falls first nd for the longest time are:

• Reply 1997
  • Reply 1988
  • In time with You
  • You drive me crazy

Other additional dramas where great friendship turned to love are:

• Bean chaff of my life - their friendship is a bit on/off type of thing, so you will see them in the yearss of their growth from college to adulthood. And  guy liked the girl first, 
  • Longing for Spring - guy like the girl first
  • Operation Daisuken/ Operation Love - japanese, korean and chinese version
  • The Producers - bestfriends since childhood in Cha taehyun and Gong Hyojin Characters
  • Persevere Goo Haera - childhood friends that goes through a tragedy that is why their love seems so hard to achieve
  • The Time they were not in love - horrible adaptation of In Time with you
  • Plus Nine Boys - the main couple has a very great working relationship that transformed into a great friendship, the shows that the guy likes the girl
  • Because its the first time - 5 group of friends, and the main male lead is super in love woth his childhood friend, but it is not reciprocated.
  • Other dramas where the leads are friends, but girl liked the guy first and it kinda end quite sad/tragic: 
    • 15 years of migratory birds
    • Rush to the end of summer
    • Inspiring generation

I also like this trope in dramas. Some suggestions: 

Weightlifting fairy Kim bok Joo

Strong woman Do Bong Soon

The queen of SOP

Bromance

Kiss Me -Thai Ver. of Itazura Na Kiss

My favorite version... The guy liked the girl when they were kids but was rejected ^.^

Trick- it has three seasons, three tv specials, and I think four movies. They are always just friends. Romance is hinted at but never happens

Stranger- Their friendship is one of the best parts of the show. 

Woody Sambo- They hate each other at first but quickly become friends, it does turn romantic.

Good Doctor- They are friends for a long time, and the male lead falls for her first. She's a bit blindsided when he confesses and it takes her a while to think about her own feelings for him.

Smile, Dong Hae- It's a family drama, and while it is long they are friends for a good chunk of the show, and later develop feelings for each other. It has 159 episodes around 40-35 minutes each.

Fight For My Way

Bubblegum