Hi! Ever felt like you're in your 20+ age and after graduation, your life is in a blink and you're at loss of what to do next? My friends and I are literally on that cliff and we are planning to jump tonight,  to feel like 22, eat some kimchi and indulge ourselves with  ASIAN MOVIE MARATHON!  Can you please recommend some hilarious movie about friendship and achieving dreams? Thank you! 

Been there and it always felt like I was lost day after day. That stage of my life was quite a scary, uncertain, funny, and blurred. I was not alone, like you, me and my friends also felt that way. Individually and collectively we will have moments of slumps and dreariness. But somehow, someway by trying out different things and just going ahead with what life throws at us, we were able to see a path and purpose for ourselves.
I am sure you guys will also find the things that will drive you and is uniquely your journey. Some may find it soon, and some way way later, but definitely its all going to be there, the path that is yours. And even when you find that path, you will get sidelined and will get stoppage, but carry on. 

And like you guys, for respite in that dreary stage, here are some movies I wanna recommend:

1. 3 idiots - one of the best movie ever!!! (India)
  2. Sunny (Korea)
  3. Twenty (Korea)
  4. Beck (Japan)
  5. Seventeen Again (China)
  6. You Are the Apple of My Eye (Taiwan)
  7. Teacher Diary (Thailand)
  8. Love You to the stars and back (Philippines)

Achieving Dreams

✔️ Take Off ( funny too) 

✔️ One Step ( more drama than comedy)

✔️ Forever Young (chinese 2015)

Funny 

✔️ Hot Youngbloods 

✔️ Enemies in Law 

✔️ Almost Love 

I'm so touched, thank you very much for the kind words and suggestions! Really appreciate it, Will surely check out everything you've recommended!