Okay. So i want to know what was your fav male lead jealousy in drama and movie?! It could be scary,obsessive,possessive one or cute one. Also it's doesn't matter if it isn't male lead. It could be a Villan or SML too! It could be dark drama too or light one too! 

I have seen a lot of female lead jealousy so I wanna know your fav male ones here! (As before it doesn't have to male lead). 

So! Give me your opinions ^-^

P:S  Sorry if anything isn't right  :p

Note: you can post Gifs or pics or even scenes clips in here. I would love to see them! :)

I like the scary hard-core stuff so:

• Last Friends- the ML is hella possessive and the scene where he lied to get her to come to his place and beats and rapes her really stuck with me
  • Beautiful- the entire movie is messed up but the scene with the cop taping the gun to the FL hand so she will shoot him had me like O_O wtf S.K. lol

Currently, it's the scene in episode 3 of Siege in Fog. Xin Sang  jumps to Pan Jianchi's side and grabs his shoulder after seeing the military guy shooting himself. The look that Lian Kai gave Pan Jianchi was priceless. I re-watched it like 4 times. It's more on a possessive, less on a cute side.

Go Back Couple has several scenes that are really cute. One of them is the scene when the second lead catches the main girl running down the hill due to wearing too high heels. Then the beauty pageant was a really nicely done scene showing a lot of jealousy on the part of main lead.

Cruel Romance has some great jealousy scenes when Jingxiu worries about Yindong being in prison and then trying to convince Zuo Zhen to help him. His face says it all.

The last one is Go Ho's Starry Night. The entire show is about guys being jealous of the girl since all of them get interested in her. It's light and ridiculous, but the jealousy scenes are gold. 

Itazura Na kiss Every Japanese version that has the proposal..When Irie hears that Kotoko may marry Kinnosuke and he runs out of the house in the rain to her dads restaurant..meets her half way, tells her she no longer has to count his kisses, takes her back home and asks her dad if he can marry her...both drenched from the rain.

Hana Yori Dango (Jdrama) the jealous  between Rui and Tsukasa over Makino is Legendary including but not limited to Tsukasa banning rui from the F4,Tsukasa and Rui having a fist  fight over her,  ...theres more but those are the ones that stick out.

Algernon Ni Hanataba O when Sakuto sees Chiaki with head scientist dude and he just shuts down, oh the pain, my heart aches for him now.