Hola!~ 

Okay so guys i want a recommendations about a drama or movie where there are group of friends! I prefer guy and girl both in friendship group and there is a group of friends. I don't mind if it's all girl group or guy but prefer mix of them. I just want to see group of friends together having friendship moments and stuff; They bicker with each other but also help each other and i wanna see good friendship bonds and moments with each other. i just wanna see group of friends, their daily life and problem they face as well they help each other and just good friendship bond with each other. I also want funny moments in them cuz that will be great! ^^

I love seeing friend doing stuff with each other even if it is stupid, getting in trouble with each other as well help each other in problems and i love seeing how comfortable they with each other :) Just great friendship drama or movie!

Genre doesn't matter (mystery romance etc) but it have to be funny :) 

Country also don't matter.  Thanks :D  

Twenty - comedy/slice of life movie

Chicago Typewriter - friendship/mystery/time-travel drama

Because It's The First Time - slice of life,long time friends now in college, involves a love square not a happy ending for the ML, but realistic

Currently watching Nobuta Wo Produce and its 2 guys helping a bullied girl.

Age of Youth group of college girls living together and their issues

Hana Yori Dango I see you watched BOF so you might enjoy this as well

Orange a movie about saving a friend's life

Lychee Light Club (movie) and Last Friends (drama) are dark shows but I found them really enjoyable

Same here

neo:

Twenty - comedy/slice of life movie

Chicago Typewriter

- friendship/mystery/time-travel drama