Hello guys, 

Im looking for dramas (i perfer melo-rom) where Male lead is hero and second male lead is Villian....

Both of them are aginest each other and have highly competition.....

Both of them like female lead...

Female lead from strat only Loves  Male lead...and always takes his side...she is ALWAYS supportive to ml only...

She diskile Second male lead and reject him over and over....and blames him for his evil actions...

Dramas like:

Bridal mask

The princess's man 

Joseon gunman

Swallow of sun

Hong gil dong

Grand prince(i havent watch it but i know this drama have this elements)

Thank u so much ^^

P.s: plz DONT recommend me dramas like protect boss,Boys over flower, Marriage or dating, Enetal love and missing you..I hate it when fl is confused between male lead and Second male lead...I want if there is a romance she only share it with male lead....i hate it more when female hurt male lead and staying in Second male lead's side for while

I want to watch dramas where both fl and ml are supportive to each other from strat until end...

Most Likely

• Iris
  • Ballad of Seodong

Maybe

• Save the Last dance for me - guy got amnesia, so maybe he is excused on not being supportive?
  • Green Rose - guy supposedly died (?) and came with a different identity, so those times were painful to see FL looking at ML
 Czakhareina:

Most Likely

• Iris
  • Ballad of Seodong

Maybe

• Save the Last dance for me - guy got amnesia, so maybe he is excused on not being supportive?
  • Green Rose - guy supposedly died (?) and came with a different identity, so those times were painful to see FL looking at ML

Thank you so much Czakhareina^^