I actually like when male lead is hot and popular with girls and he really doesn't care much about it. I also don't mind if he is popular overall. But like girls are all over him and he really don't give a damn about it or really don't care about it. Female lead is one who is not fan girling over him and really doesn't care about him and different from other girls, i mean she doesn't seem interested in him which made male lead crushing on her and smitten by her. I also don't want a weakling female lead and also don't mind if male lead us arrogant tho. I really love to watch something like this.

P:S don't mentions bof and secret garden. Already seen it

Thanks ^^

Any country is fine as well genre.

I am currently watching Ouran host club..and since you posted thin in genral I assume you will take suggestions from all Asian countries

OldAnimeLady:

I am currently watching Ouran host club..and since you posted thin in genral I assume you will take suggestions from all Asian countries

Yes. I am fine with all Asian countries. ^^

The Great Seducer

It's like you are describing the two male leads from Itazura na Kiss and Good Morning Call. Both are jdramas and feature guys who are insanely popular and simply don't care about that. 

cdramas: 

Cruel Romance (the entire province is obsessed with the guy who doesn't get close to any women until the female lead appears)

The King's Woman  (historical, but with a similar theme)

kdramas:

The Heirs

The Master's Sun

You Who Came From the Stars

Almost every romance drama before 2014 lol

Okay here is a list, it has typical ones and some extreme ones/has another focus ones, but all contains what you want;

• Good Morning Call
  • Cheese in the Trap
  • Rich Man, Poor Woman
  • Hana Yori Dango (Japanese ver of BOF)
  • Love Rain
  • Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge 
  • It's Ok, That's Love (only in the beginning)
  • Flower Boy Next Door
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • Heartstrings
  • Coffee Prince
  • Wild Romance
  • Full House
  • Mary Stayed Out All Night
  • High-end Crush

And a very good anime that suits that, is Kaichou wa Maid sama but idk if you watch animes, or might have already watched :)

I tried the upper ones to be more I'd recommend, well have fun :)

✔️ You're Beautiful

✔️ Suspicious Partner 

✔️ Shopping King Louie 

✔️ Legend of the Blue Sea 

✔️ Moonlight Drawn By Clouds 

✔️ Murphy's Law of Romance

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince 

✔️ From Me to You 

✔️ Say I Love You 

✔️ Orange 

• Pin to Kona
  • The Greatest Love