I'm looking for shows that follow celebrities/hosts around in their daily lives in a someone scripted way like Return of Superman, Roommate, and one I'm currently watching It's Dangerous Beyond The Blankets. I'm not looking for interviews/sketch comedies/game shows etc. I've never watched any asain reality tv besides korean reality tv but I don't mind giving other countries a shot (even american/european reality tv too if you want). Feel free to link other similar threads.

I would highly recommend Master in the House.  It's one of my favorites I've seen.  It follows four main celebrities (all of whom are hilarious), as they travel around, living with a random famous figure for a couple days, and experiencing  how they go on about their daily lives.  I honestly thought it might be boring, but I couldn't stop watching it once I started, and now I'm all caught up, waiting for the next episode.

I also really like Law of the Jungle.  It's like a Korean version of Survivor, and with celebrities.  Although, it isn't a game show, where they are competing for anything.  Just shows them trying to live in various outdoor/wildernessy locations.  It's very funny.

Terrace House is pretty good, it's like a Japanese version of MTV's The Real World, but I think better done, and much less annoying.  My favorite season so far was Aloha State.  

If your looking for shows that follow celebrities in their daily lives - my favorites in that genre right now are Omniscent Interferring View, Master in the House (All the Butlers), and I Live Alone

- I like how Omniscent Interferring View features celebrites with their managers and we're able to see situations from the manager's point of view. The only thing is that there aren't that many episodes out right now since it's fairly new. 

- What I like about Master In The House is that they learn a lesson with each famous person they meet such as friendship, family, living without regrets, and being yourself without worrying about what others think - each member and master is unique and sincere.

- I Live Alone has the most episodes out of these three which is plus, but it can be a bit boring and confusing with the format sometimes. The show simply follows the daily lives of celebrites that live alone. It's usually interesting and fun when the show has different celebrity specials. Some of your favorite Korean actors or musicians may have had a special on there, and it is easy to look up which episode they have been in.

- There's also Mom's Diary - My Ugly Duckling which usually features the daily lives of male celebrites and commentary from their moms. I've never watched it before, but I'm interested in watching the episodes with Jang Hyuk. A new variety show hosted by Lee Sang Min called It's Okay To Go a Little Crazy also  follows celebrites.

✔️ Hyori's bed and breakfast 

It shows her and her musician hisband's daily life and them running a B and B with customers and IU is a staff member in season 1 and in Seaon 2 there are Park Bo Gum and Yoona as workers 

✔️ Celebrity Bromance 

2 celebrities meet and spend 2-3 days together and it is funny 

✔️ Exciting India

Sunho, Choi Min Ho, Lee Jung Hyun, Kyuhyun  and Sunggyu travel around India  to promote K-pop and have fun adventures..... Sunggyu made me laugh so much.... I didn't know who he was until this show 

A little different than what you are looking for but I like these too

✔️ We Got Married 

✔️ We Are in Love (Chinese version of WGM)

Band Documentaries

✔️ Astro:  Okay Ready

✔️ Big Bang : Made Tour 

✔️ GO series 

Thanks for all the great suggestions