Hello, can anyone recommend some good historical romance dramas please? I have watched a looot of them so I'm hoping you guys can recommend some that I haven't watched yet please. Thanks so much!

try Scarlet ryeo if you haven't  , perfect balance of history, romance and acting plus the epic cinematography is a must see!

my all time favorites were 

• Moon embracing the sun
  • Faith
  • Jumong (this one is old and long but it's one of the best once you get through the intro part)
  • Iljimae (another old drama, but it's gold !)
  • Rebel; the thief who stole the people 
  • Eternal Love ( this is a C-Drama, and more of a fantasy than historical and it may be long but it's worth it , every single episode is good and there's not a dragging moment in this drama)
  • Princess Wei young (another Cdrama, if you like a cunning/smart main female then this one is for you)
  • Grand Prince (I just recently discovered this drama and it's one of the hidden gems in kdrama)

So far this is all I remember and they all have romance, I'm a sucker for romance in historical dramas :)   and most of these dramas have those "get-through-all-hardships-together kind of love 

If you've watched all of them I can recommend more :D Have fun watching

✔️ Love in the Moonlight 

✔️ Love Lost in Time

✔️ Sungyunkwan Scandal

✔️ Hwarang 

✔️ Arang and the Magistrate 

✔️ Scholar Who Walks the Night 

These are time travel so part of it is present day and pther is past

✔️ Deserving of the Name 

✔️ Queen in Hyun's Man 

✔️ Orange Marmalade