So I'm doing the 2018 watch challenge and I need to watch a drama with a rating of 7 or below. The thing is I'm having a hard time finding one lol. I went through all the dramas in my ptw list but literally all of them are scored above 7. Does anyone know any dramas that are rated this low? If so please let it be watchable I'm trying not to waste my time with this one.

I just discovered Advanced Search. When I limited a search to Rating = 1-6, there were 560 results.  I am too new to recommend a drama, but the search filters ought to help you out.

Well thank you! I haven't really tried out advanced search yet since it's pretty new but I didn't know we were able to look for a drama with a specific rating, that's great! Thanks for the info :3

I just went through my list and found these 

Muscle Girl - if u like Hongki and can handle japanese style overacting and weird plot
Sprout - this was actually cute tbh. just veeery slow and filled with young rookie actors who are not that good yet lol

EDIT: This qualifies too with a rating of 7/10: Saba Doru

I am definitely someone who drops dramas, but I finished all of these. I think they're all cute with a lot of weaknesses but easy to watch. They're all quite short too.

This is going to come down to your personal taste, for sure.  You got unlucky that nothing already on your plan to watch list was at 7 or below!  I had a bunch.  I totally ignore the community rating when I add things to my list.

So I'd say, just find something you think sounds interesting, but has a lower rating.  It may work for you.  Checking older shows might get you somewhere as well.  Ratings for things 5+ years old are way less inflated to begin with than newer things.  Or find a lower rated work of an actor or actress you already like that you think might help drag you through if you end up not entirely loving the story, lol.

Quick recs, though:

Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi (6.8) - weird, but entertaining, also pretty short

Attic Cat (6.8) - one of the "old" ones, I remember it being pretty entertaining, but it is a bit dated

The Musical (6.5) - yes, the romance in this one is awkward as hell.  The overall story is not bad, though.

Someday (6.9) - Starts great, then opinions get mixed.  Still, great cast and really innovative for its time.

Freeze (6.3) - Odd ending, RIYL vampire stories though.  Really short, so it has that going for it.

Thank you! I'll see if one of them is interesting to watch ^^