I'm watching Circle right now and I like how it how these twin brothers are very caring to each other!!!  can u recommend me dramas like this???? Where the plot foucs on strong relationship between two brothers?

• Day and Night - twins that is a lot like Circle twins in that they will do everything to protect one another (though I still havent finished it yet)
  • Sirius - they have the twins thing going but the brothers seemed to have drifted apart
  • Duel - they have the twin thing going, but in a rivalry/ antagonist-proagonist strong bond thing
  • Pinocchio - definitely a bromance to remember
  • East of Eden - but there is a makjang twist
  • Ouroburos - the are not really blood related since they are orphans but they grew up together and they formed a bond like the best of blood brothers can be
  • Other strong bromance are not related by blood: School 2013, Black and White

"Hello, Monster" focuses on the bond between two brothers when they reunite. 

The following dramas have well developed bromance that steals the show (but the characters aren't real siblings):

"Cruel City" 

"Goblin" 

"A Korean Odyssey" 

Tnank you so much !!!! I'll check them.

Hello Monter

Cain and Abel

While you were sleeping

Warm and cozy

Seven Day queen

The Grand Prince

I'm adding: "Wok of Love" | it has great bromance between first and second male lead. 

Best brotherly love drama: 

East of Eden

Sirius (Korean drama special) : About 2 twins you'll love this!

Wakamonotachi  (2014Japanese drama) : This is honestly my fav Jap drama it is alla bout sibling brother relatioships .. A MUST WATCH

Brother beat