Hi Everyone! Do you know any drama / movie wherein the ML / FL did their best to suppress / hide their feelings from each other but failed and still fell head over heels to one another? K, C, J, T, TH is fine so long as there is a strong chemistry / romance between the leads. Less angst is preferred. 

TIA :) 

devil beside you (kinda old and angsty)

wok of love (pretty lighthearted and cute with amazing chemistry between leads)

a Korean odyssey

reply 1997 (top rec)

1. Bring it on, Ghost | Both leads try to suppress their grown feelings for each other. The series stays pretty light throughout (even when some drama does hit the stage).
  2. Falling for Innocence | Both leads (for different reasons) try to suppress their feelings as they develop. I'd say ML falls in love with her first on this one. There's a bit of angst sprinkled throughout but overall stays pretty light.
  3. She was Pretty | Both leads try to suppress their feelings. FL because the ML is her childhood friend and first love, but now that he's grown he doesn't recognize her. ML tries to suppress them because he's dating someone (FL's best friend who pretended she was ML's childhood friend --though FL asked her to do this).
  4. Kill me, Heal me | Both leads try to suppress their feelings for different reasons. In his case, because he doesn't want to burden her with his issues. In her case, because she's his psychiatrist and it's ethically wrong.
  5. Pinnochio | They try to suppress their feelings because they are already family. Though they aren't blood-related, FL's grandfather adopted ML (he reminded him of the son he lost at sea). *There's a bit of angst on this one.
  6. Come and Hug Me | Ongoing. The first half of the series is about them trying to suppress their feelings for one another (more so for the ML). *Angst and guilt is a big part of this one, though. I still highly recommend it since it's very well balanced and the short episodes keeps it from getting too heavy (leans more towards intrigue than melodrama).
  7. Just Between Lovers | This applies here more from the ML's side. He tries to suppress his growing feelings because he doesn't think he's good enough for the FL. *Does have angst, however.
  8. Another Ms Oh | ML tries to suppress his feelings for the FL. He has a good reason for doing it, but ultimately he falls in love with her. *There's some angst.

Buzzer Beat

Princess Man

Nagareboshi

Love that makes you cry 

Lipstick (1999) - male lead suppressed it but he couldnt any longer. Super strong tension/chemistry throughout ENTIRE drama! 

Last Scandal - female lead suppressed it all she could because he got it made, he's a top star and all, and she is just an ahjumma (who makes little money by doing extras on cfs he he) worlds apart, stroooooong chemistry, and high rewatchability

Long Vacation

One Million Stars Falling from the Sky

Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira

Good Morning Call

You Drive Me Crazy