I'm looking for dramas where the main characters work closely together in their jobs. I'm not necessarily looking for "office romance" in the typical sense, as those seem to all be boss/secretary specifically (nothing wrong with those, I've enjoyed a few) but work romances in general, extending to workplaces other than offices (judges seems to be the workplace trope du jour for dramaland, for example)

All About My Romance

Cunning Single Lady

My Lovely Sam Soon

Radiant Office

Jealousy Incarnate

Drinking Solo

A Poem A Day

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim 

Oh My Ghostess

Just You 

Suspicious Partner

Witch's Romance

When A Snail Falls in Love

Love Me if You Dare

Deserving of the Name

Romantic Doctor Kim

Jugglers (office romance)

Baby-faced Beauty (work in same fashion firm but in different departments)

Flower Boy Ramen Shop

Hello Monster (profiler/detective)

Introverted Boss (office romance)

Madamen Antoine (fortune teller/psychologist, working in same building but overlapping work)

Nail Shop Paris

The Master's Sun (office romance-ish??)

You're All Surrounded (detectives)

boss and me 

love me if you dare

strong woman do bong soon

whats wrong with secretary kim

when a snail fall in love

Jugglers

Doctors

Introverted boss

Protecting the boss

Coffee prince

The perfect match ( Taiwanese)

Flower boy ramen shop

Pinocchio

Healer

Master's sun

Lucid dream

Hot and sweet

Strong woman do bong soon

My secret romance

Strongest delivery man

She was pretty

Lucky romance

The package

Oh my ghostess

My name is Kim Sam soo

When a snail falls in love ( Chinese )

Good doctor

Emergency couple

Just you ( Taiwanese)

Suits( little)

Jealousy incarnate

Lawless lawyer

Miss hamurabi

Y secretary kim

You are all surrounded ( little )

• Wok of Love | Chef and chef's assistant.
  • Oh my Ghostess | Chef and chef's assistant .
  • Hello Monster | Profiler and detective.
  • Just Between Lovers | Construction worker and construction modeler/designer.
  • You're all surrounded | Both are rookie detectives.

I've watched some of these but not all! 3GGG I've watched everything on your list but it's a perfect example of what I'm looking for :D Thanks for the suggestions folks! 

Dani:

I've watched some of these but not all! 3GGG I've watched everything on your list but it's a perfect example of what I'm looking for :D Thanks for the suggestions folks! 

Oh, then it appears we have similar tastes! Let me see if I missed a series that I could recommend which you haven't watched. 

These series are a bit darker, but have great characters and an even better plot.

1. Black | They work together throughout most of the series. It has a supernatural element to it. He's a Grim Reaper who possessed the body of a Detective. She's someone who can see "shadows" near people who are about to die. If she touches them, she can see how people are going to die. They team up for different reasons. This one has a vibe of "While you were sleeping" + "Goblin" + "Hello Monster". The antagonists are well fleshed out, there's chemistry between the leads (though ML's acting takes the prize) but it's the well woven plot that shines. This is a bit of a slow burn, so the first three episodes are not a good representation of the quality of the series. So if you can muscle through those,  you'll probably find yourself enjoying this one. 

2. Cruel City | They are both undercover detectives that end up immersed in the same gang (though they don't know they are both undercover for most of the series). In this one, all the characters have tremendous chemistry EXCEPT for the main leads. Though, to be honest, this is a story about love rather than romance (or wanting). So, it's love between friends and brothers and family. Love in the idea that you give it, wholeheartedly and selflessly and painfully without expecting anything in return. Highly recommend it because all the characters (with the exception perhaps of the FL, who wasn't given enough development in MHO) are amazingly crafted, acted and developed. 

Soratobu Kouhoushitsu

The Greatest Love

The master's sun

Second to last love

Kill me Heal me

Suspicious Partner

Suspicious Partner

Lawless Attorney

Hello Monster

Healer (in a sense)

Protect the Boss

Rich Man, Poor Woman JP Version