I'm looking for any Cdramas that have a happy ending, in that the main couple are still together at the end. I'll start a drama and then find out the ending is sad/everyone dies and I prefer happier endings. 

I like historical/fantasy dramas but modern ones are good as well. 

Thanks!

This Is  not a fantasy or historical but i watched it and though it was adorable it's called my mr mermaid 2017

Happy ending and it's a really good show on my view 

• The Eternal Love
  • Seven of Me (modern)
  • Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (fantasy world)

I don't think the Chinese like historicals with happy endings; they tend to always be tragic

May I suggest The Princess Wei Young, the leads chemistry is A1 but... I don't want to spoil it because its really good.

My Hucklebery Friends - kinda angsty because of family problems but it was good and leads are still together in the end.

A Love So Beautiful and Love O2O are both famous dramas at the moment, both happy endings too. 

i rarely watch historical / xianxia cdrama because the ending mostly tragic and sad, but i really love Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, Perfect Couple and General and I. those dramas has happy ending so don't need to worried when you start watching that.

but i can recommend some modern drama like 

Memory Lost

Love Weaves Through a Millennium (time-slip themed drama)

Shuttle Love Millenium (sequel of Love Weaves Through a Millenium with different casts and story)

Loving Never Forgetting.

also Because Of You / Because Of Meeting You.

Historical/fantasy C-dramas usually have some tragic ending. My only recommendation is The Vigilantes in Masks, which is a wuxia drama. Not heavily focused on romance, but it is a happy ending.