Kdrama Recommendation - i am a kdrama lover ideally I usually watch kdramas but lately I have been having burnouts and have been watching Chinese dramas occasionally Japanese and Taiwanese too and I just want some thing to put me back on the track

Favourite Genres -  Psychology, Comedy, Medical (with good enough Romance), Law (with good enough Romance), fantasy or Sci-Fi (occasionally), School and Sports (sports being least occasionally), Melodrama (with good enough Romance) basically Romance in general. (I don't why I like romance so much)

Already watched: Psychology - Hyde, Jekyll and I, Kill Me Heal Me, Its Okay, That's Love and e.t.c

Comedy -  The Sound Of My Heart, Angry Mom (not much really)

Medical -  Its Okay, That's Love, Descendants Of The Sun, Faith, A Poem A Day, Doctor Stranger, Doctors and e.t.c

Law - Miss Hammurabi, Suspicious Partner, While You Were Sleeping , and Lawless attorney and e.t.c

Music- What's Up, Dream High 1, Dream High 2, Monstar, Page Turner. Your Beautiful, Shut Up Flower Boy Band, Exo next Door , Love For A Thousand More, One More Time, The Liar And His Lover, Perseverance Go Hae Ra, e.t.c

Fantasy and/or Sci-Fi- Circle, The Moon Embraces The Son, W, A Korean Odyssey, Somehow 18, Longing Heart, High School - Love On, Mirror Of The Witch, Moorim School, Dream Night, Surplus Princess, The Miracle, Love Cell and e.t.c

School - School 2015, School 2017 , High School - Love On, Weight Lifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, Angry Mom, Sassy Go Go, Dream high 1, Dream High 2, Boys Over Flowers, Thumping Spike, After School Lucky Or Not, Moorim School, 9 Seconds - Eternal Time, Beautiology101, The time We Were Not In Love,Ma Boy, Monstar, Click your Heart, Playful Kiss, Orange Marmalade, I  Am Your Teacher. Page Turner and e.t.c

Sport - weight Lifting Fairy Kim Bok  Joo , Thumping Spike (not many)

Melodrama - Goblin, Come and Hug Me, You Who Came From The  Stars, Rebel: Thief Who Stole The People, Pinocchio, Queen For Seven Days, Love In The Moonlight, Shopping Long Louie, The Innocent Man, I 'm Sorry I Love You, The Scholars Who Walk At Night, Flower in the Prison and e.t.c

have u watched mistress? that one got me out of my slump

I recommend you 'The Legend Of The Blue Sea' it is a fantasy rom-com drama. If you like romance, I think you will like it.

It is about a mermaid, Shim Chung, who lands on earth and a guy, Heo Joon Jae, who is a con artist. The reactions of Shim Chung who doesn't know anything about the world and her interactions with Heo Joon Jae are hilarious. Their chemistry is amazing and the actors are fantastic.

I'm a romance lover too and this is one of my favourite dramas!

I usually find that keeping up to date with a drama as it airs helps for me personally. My current favourite is Mr. Sunshine.

✔️ What's Wrong with secretary kim 

✔️ Are You Human Too? 

✔️ Life on Mars

✔️ My Beautiful Gong Shim 

✔️ You're All surrounded 

✔️ Let's Fight Ghost 

✔️ Oh My Ghostess 

✔️ Oh My Venus 

✔️ Black