I want drama about a girl who has no feelings towards to the guy but suddenly she attracts to him. also he is too, doesn't attract to her or anyone. put it simply, something happens and female lead suddenly falls for male lead.

thank you.

You mean series where the female lead falls for the Male lead first? 

3GGG:

You mean series where the female lead falls for the Male lead first? 

yes xd 

1. Strong Woman Da Bong Song
  2. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo 
  3. You're all Surrounded 
  4. Marriage, not Dating
  5. Lawless Attorney 
  6. Mask
  7. Falling for Innocence 
  8. Go Ho's Starry Night
  9. Kill me, Heal me
  10. Miss Hammurabi 
 3GGG:
  1. Strong Woman Da Bong Song
  2. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo 
  3. You're all Surrounded 
  4. Marriage, not Dating
  5. Lawless Attorney 
  6. Mask
  7. Falling for Innocence 
  8. Go Ho's Starry Night
  9. Kill me, Heal me
  10. Miss Hammurabi 

thank you, i watched some of them. and i looked 1-3-8-10 but i didnt like them :(

Pudding:

thank you, i watched some of them. and i looked 1-3-8-10 but i didnt like them :(

Aww, I'm surprised you didn't like Strong Woman Da Bong Song. Is there a specific reason why it doesn't appeal to you? 

Oh, wait, I just realized that I gave suggestions for the other way around! Where the ML falls for the FL first. Apologies!

Here are other series where the female lead falls for the male lead first:

1. Another Miss. Oh
  2. You who came from Another Star
  3. A Korean Odyssey 
  4. Goblin
  5. Fight for my Way | she has been in love with the ML since they were kids.  
  6. Suspicious Partners
  7. Oh My Ghostess
  8. She Was Pretty 
  9. The Master's Sun
  10. Wok of Love
 3GGG:
Aww, I'm surprised you didn't like Strong Woman Da Bong Song. Is there a specific reason why it doesn't appeal to you? 

i try to write it but my poor english doesnt allow me to explain :) 

3GGG:
Oh, wait, I just realized that I gave suggestions for the other way around! Where the ML falls for the FL first. Apologies!

haha, i didnt realize either. its fine! :) and the suggestions, thank you again. i watched some of them except 3-5-10. i didnt like 3 and 5, i just couldnt watch it. for 10, it makes me hungry :D so i dropped it.

Watch Ugly Alert- it's right up your alley , many episodes but its only like 30 min each .

Smile, you - FL suddenly likes ML , ML is in love with his first love , FL 's sister . It's not really a spoiler this is obvious fairly early .

enjoy :D