Hey, guys! I'm looking for recommendations for sageuks with a romance as part of the main storyline. I don't mind some action or revenge or other plots points, but I don't want that to be the entire storyline. Two of my absolute favorite dramas are Moon/Sun and Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Thanks!
khunriel wrote: Hey, guys! I'm looking for recommendations for sageuks with a romance as part of the main storyline. I don't mind some action or revenge or other plots points, but I don't want that to be the entire storyline. Two of my absolute favorite dramas are Moon/Sun and Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Thanks!

Try Dong Yi, Yi San, Rooftop Prince. All Sageuks have romance but focus on other issues and side stories.
The Princess' Man is one of my all time favorites! Maybe you could check out Queen In-hyun's Man and Rooftop Prince as well? Not sure if you've watched those though I'm assuming you haven't yet :p
The Princess Man is one of the best sageuk love story Ive seen.
Thanks so much you guys!
So much agree on Princess' Man, it's genius, the romance is one of the most romantic ones I've ever seen. Iljimae is a great Sageuk as well, though it doesn't focus on romance, it's still there. ;)
Arang and the magistrate is pretty romance orientated as well, it's nice!
I didnt like Arang, there's too many boring scenes. But the ending is cute so I gave it an 8. I havent seen Queen Seon Deok because its too lengthy for me (60+ episodes) but I heard its quite good.
Warrior Baek Dong Soo
It's quite long but I loved Dong Yi. The king and Dong Yi had pure love. Kim Soo Ro's romance was well tied into the storyline also.
Arang and The Magistrate Jeon Woo Chi (It got some romance) Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Top sageuk with romance 1.The princess man 2. Dong yi 3.Ballad of Seo Dong 4.Ja Myung Go 5.Kim Soo Ro