I'm looking for a drama or movie that has a good dose of both action and romance, something along the lines of Healer, for example. I've been browsing but nothing stands out. My only real condition is nothing too dark. I like dark but if if things just continue getting progressively darker and darker with no lighter moments I find it starts to get too heavy (for example, I put Save Me on hold). I'd prefer Korean dramas or movies but I'm open to other suggestions as well. 

city hunter

healer

the crown princess

the k2

descendant of the sun

doctor stranger

The Princess' Man - lots of action scenes. It's a historical day Romeo and Juliet type of story. Not too dark (Happy Ending) and has the sweetest and one of the most epic romances I've ever seen in a drama. 

City Hunter - Also has a lot of action scenes and a good dose of romance. It's been a while since I've watched this drama but I think the male leads in both healer and city hunter were similar to each other. Not Dark

Descendants of The Sun - Action, Military, and Romance. Not Dark

Blood - it has so much action and the right amount of romance to combat it. Slightly dark from a death? 

• Lawless Attorney 
  • While you were sleeping
  • Hello Monster
  • You're all Surrounded 

While You Were Sleeping

Life on Mars (subtle romance)

Love me if you dare

Cruel City

Missing 9

Memory Lost

✔️ lawless lawyer

✔️ Black