She doesn't, She have no interest in him and have no sort of feelings for him. Male lead could liked her before drama starts or after (it doesn't matter), Male lead likes her and have feelings for her as well is truly interested in her. Bonus : If he falls hard for the female lead and Love her very much before female lead start liking him. Like when he sees her, the way he sees her could tell he like her. I just wanted male lead to be sooo into her and like her very much before female lead likes him,

Female lead should not like him early or quickly (e.g 2 or 3 episodes)  instead she should take time to like him and  longer, Better.

Female lead should be able to defend herself / stand up for herself and focus on herself instead drooling over male lead and just being pushover and doormat. Female lead should be headstrong and independent at least, No naive or  very sweet dumb female lead.

Thank you :D
Any countries are welcome (Turkish, Indian, Korean, China,Taiwan, Japanese etc)

No sad ending, Both Cute or dark dramas are welcome but no sad endings.

I have seen

Siyah Begaz Ask

From 5 to 9

Boys over flower (it's versions)

Secret Garden

1% of something 

The Greatest Love 

Kleun cheweet thai drama 

I keep recommend this great drama because the ML really really seems to be inlove with the actress in real life

Pin to Kona

High end crush

Noble my love

Sekai ichi muzukashii koi

Boku Unmei no Hito desu

Cheese in the trap

A Korean Odyssey

kill me heal me

strong woman do bong soon

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

Ho goo's love ML venerate FL

• Lawless Attorney
  • City Hunters | ML likes her first, though he's quite a jerk during the second half.
  • Marriage, Not Dating
  • Pinocchio
  • Are You Human Too? | Bear in mind that the ML is an android.
  • Fight for My Way
  • Go Ho's Starry Night
  • Healer
  • +1 Strong woman da bong soon
  • +1 Kill me Heal me

Ongoing:

• Witch's Love
  •  My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Cruel Romance

Cubic -Thai

Faith

In addition:

• Ten Miles pf Peach Blossoms
  • Neung Nai Suang
  • My Golden Life
  • Love Now
  • Plus Nine Boys - though technically when the past is revealed she actually like him first
  • A girl and Three Sweethearts
  • moonshine and valentine
  • Khun chai puttipat
  • Khun chai ronapee
  • Tarm ruk kun Jai

... also recommend the japanese movie Tori Girl, its not the precise plot you are looking for, but the confession of the guy and the relation between them is so freakin funny and adorable.