So I was rewatching "The K2" and it reminded me of how good quality the action was. I have definitely seen good quality action in dramas before but in "The K2" it was especially good, from the car scene, the umbrella scene and the shower fight scene. In fact not only was the fight scenes of good quality but also the regular scenes were high quality. So I was wondering if there were any other shows that presents this kind of quality to its own drama. Just to give another example but "Cruel City" was also an exceptionally good drama with high quality action.

https://mydramalist.com/15016-fabricated-city - movie. Same ML as in K2.

https://mydramalist.com/7028-two-weeks - awesome throwback references to 80-90's action movies. Definitely watch it!

I just watched a few fight scenes from The K2 on Youtube.  These scenes are not good, imo.  They keep cutting from one shot to another too quickly so I can't see what's happening, and I'm not convinced that these actors know how to fight.

If you want to see great action, I'd recommend watching some Hong Kong movies from the 80s and 90s.

Some of my favorites are Eight Diagram Pole Fighter, Police Story, Once Upon a Time in China, and The Killer.

I noticed that you rated Ip Man 10/10, so you might want to check out some of Donnie Yen's other movies, for example Iron Monkey and SPL.

There definitely could have been improvements in terms of actual fighting. I liked more of the action that didn't include fighting like the car scenes, there were a few of them but I liked the first one in particular. I did like the shower fight scene, more so because it was funny. It definitely isn't on the level of 80s and 90s Hong Kong movies or when you include professionals like Donnie Yen, however Ji Chang Wook isn't an action professional but his acting was very cinematic. Jang Hyuk or Lee Byung Hun is who I look for when it comes to fighting scenes in Korea. I'll check some of your recommendations out.

• Bad Guys (season 1 and season 2)
  • Voice 
  • Lawless Lawyer / Lawless Attorney

The man from nowhere, The raid, Merantau

These three are movies but have some of the best fighting scenes I have ever seen. I'm not even kidding and they're quite brutal too, especially the raid.

As for a good actions series i suggest Bad Guys