I like to watch something where the female lead isn't naive, dumb, pushover and just drools over male leads or guys and just chase them.

I like to watch something where female lead is being herself. I would love if female lead is weird and that just doesn't stop her from being herself and just do what she likes and isn't a pushover who wants to sacrifice herself in slightest moments or something. I would love if she thinks for herself  (instead thinking of guys all the time) and love being herself no matter how weird she is!

she doesn't become all naive dumb and clingy after meeting any male leads and isn't drooling for them and looking for romance all the time and just for herself. She speaks her mind and stand up for self and doesn't take crap from no one even male lead and just do whatever she wants/likes and PLEASE i don't want her to change into some stupid dumb girl all blushing and innocent after meeting or falling in love with male lead.

She is funny, Stand up for herself, is headstrong (doesn't mean she doesn't cry but not all the time or when male lead is not giving her attention) , doesn't take crap from no one , Weird and love herself for what she is, speaks her mind and JUST BE HERSELF. 

Thank you.  :D

I am open to any countries so feel free to recommend anything.

Genre also doesn't matter but not too dark with sad ending.

Another Miss Oh - the lead is refreshingly weird. 

Age of Youth - There are five female leads, and I liked all the characters except for one (Eun Jae). The other four are great characters - all consistent. 

Characters - 

1. Ye Eun -  very will-do-anything-for-a-man type of a character, but that is acknowledged in the drama. But its still a very real character. 
  2. Jin Myung -  is poor and hardworking but not dumb, naive and innocent. She's too exhausted and struggling to be like all wide-eyed, cheerful and cute. I thought that was realistic. 
  3. Yi Na - Very good looking and is shown as promiscuous. Her owning her being sexy isnt shown as negative.
  4. Ji Won - My favourite character. She's hilarious, smart, obsessed about sex and just refreshingly weird. 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - It took me ages to watch this and I dropped it at first but Bong Soon is definitely consistently awesome. She is super cute and blushes but not anymore than the male lead himself. Overall, she wont annoy you into wanting to scream 'it's 2018 ffs!'

Splash Splash LOVE - This is a drama special, but really great. Kim Seul Gi is the FL. Her character just absolutely doesn't give a shit about what's appropriate way to conduct herself or not. She's brazen high school girl who hates studying, and the handsome king of Joseon isn't going to turn her into a graceful damsel. 

Lets Eat 2  - The FL is a nerd and a shut in. But she's not the meek shut in Park Shin Hye was in FBND. She's irritable and has no idea that she's not stylish/feminine/cute. Of course, she has a crush on a guy and she wants to win him over and she tries to change but fails massively. Its hilarious. In the end, she wins as herself and not as a more graceful version of herself. 

Lawless Attorney - Seo Ye Ji's character is a good lawyer, and stays that way. Sure Lee Joon Gi is shown as more badass because he's 'lawless' but she's never shown as a meek character. Also their relationship is an equal one and they both balance each other out. Of course, romance is only a subplot here. 

FIght For My WayWatched this ages back, but I really liked it at the time. FL is awesome for most of the drama, though I can't remember if I thought differently at the end. But I would say about 75-80% of the drama she's clearly the stronger character personality wise compared to the ML. 

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo - Consistently herself throughout - badass, weird, and doesnt care that she is for the most part. The ML loves her for how she is too. 

There's more but I cant remember now. 

Also, all of the above will overall not leave you annoyed with the FL. That being said, almost all of them very vastly different characters but almost all of them have the upper hand in their interactions with MLs and the MLs don't want to change them and like them for who they are. They are all strong characters in different ways. I watched most of these a while back but I feel like I remember them and like them precisely for their relatable female leads. 

Marriage not dating

Secret garden

Because its my first life (she is strong in feminine way she is calm and classy )

Whats wrong with secretary kim

Oh my ghost

Ten miles of peach blossoms

Refresh man

My little princess

1% of anything

You might like Scarlet Heart.  I think the main character fits your description, although it has a sad ending.

• Healer (she survived abuse from a foster parent as a child and suffers from panic attacks when she encounters violence as a result, but despite that she still 100% stands up for herself)
  • Coffee Prince
  • It's Okay, That's Love

Witch's court - She's so funny and sassy. A strong one !