Okay so i wanted to watch something where the female lead is badass detective/police officer/FBI/secret agent or something similar to this. I want to watch something with female pov, (could be male pov too) Where  she is is one of options i wrote above and she is smart, kickass, badass female lead who takes her job seriously  , doesn't take crap and isn't looking for romance (doesn't mean no romance but not main focus).

Ooh i don't mind if female lead is with group of people.  I think it would be interesting if she works with group of people together with her to solve cases. 

I have no problem with romance genre but i tend to watch something with these genres as main focus : Comedy!! , Mystery.

It could be : Murder, Crime, Gang and etc, but want a badass female lead who is detective, fbi, police officer etc. Side romance is okay but not main focus of the drama. 

Mind this  not too dark dramas/movies with sad sending. 

Thank you. :D

Open to any countries.

• Signal
  • Cold case
  • Unnatural
  • Voice
  • Hello Monster

✔️ Mad Dog 

✔️ When a Snail Falls in love 

✔️ Dr Qin Medical examiner Season 1 (no romance)

✔️ Lawless Lawyer 

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

✔️ Dr X (medical but she kicks a##)

I'm thinking Life on Mars.

• +1 Voice
  • +1 Lawless Lawyer
  • You are all surrounded
  • Hello Monster 

I would say The Guardians (Lookout) but it's slightly dark due to FL situation. It has no romance.

you can try these three, they are all japanese, with female police officers or detectives as main leads:

Higanbana - movie+drama, a group of women working as police officers

Miss Sherlock - a private detective and a former doctor work together to solve mysteries

Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku - a private detective that has to solve a case in 24 hours because her memory is erased every morning. there's also a male support lead who works with the detective. it's a bit cuter than the other two dramas, but it's the one that i enjoyed the most! :)