Hi guys!

Can someone please recommend a drama that would not have too much angst, is pretty light and generally feel good? I've watched too many angsty dramas recently. I really don't want something that is going to make me want to throw my shoe at the screen like in Are you Human, too? :D I don't mind some issues here and there or sad past. I just don't want too much of it. I would strongly prefer something with good pacing, so that it doesn't start great and then turns awful midway. I'm generally not a huge jdrama fan, so preferably Korean or Chinese. Here are some of the shows that I loved and am just looking for more things like them:

Fight My Way

Go Back Couple

Marriage, not Dating

Weightlifting Fairy

Sassy Go Go 

Go Ho's Starry Night

One More Happy Ending

• Shopping King Louis
  • Live up to your name
  • Boku unmei no hito desu
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • 20th century boy and girl

Thanks fanitha, I will check those out. I've seen some of those mentioned on other lists/feeds, too.

'thirty but seventeen', doesn't have much angst for now, but i feel like sth is gonna happen soon lol 

also 'a poem a day', the main story is cute, but the patients' stories are sad but still it's a sweet drama

'beautiful gong shim' was cute and funny

alsoo 'you drive me crazy', it has 4 eps and it was refreshing, although there was some drama here and there

Miss Hammurabi

What's Wrong with secretary kim

and everything else on this list

https://mydramalist.com/list/q1XvP0b3

Thanks! Looking at the recommendations right now. I was already interested in some of them. I just need to decide which one to start with :D

Avengers Social club 

Ho Goo's love 

Angry Mom and Flower Boy Ramyun Shop are rather light-hearted and comedic. I'd also recommend Reply 1988 which I'm currently watching. The pacing in particular is great! I took my time with the first few episodes but I really got absorbed after watching about half of the show.

• Love O2O
  • School 2017
  • Something About 1 Percent
  • Wednesday 3:30 p.m. (this one is also nice and short, good for getting out of a slump)

✔️ Splish Splash Love 

✔️ Oh My Venus 

✔️ To Jenny

-Queen of the ring (short but amazing, filled with positivity)

-Werewolf boy (it's a movie but super heart warming)

-The Package (Insight of many different people's lives while on a package tour in Paris)

- Doctors (my favourite Park Shin Hye drama but it has more romance than medical stuff)

- While you were sleeping (has a lot of action but I found that the romance wasn't tiring as the main female lead was strong but it has a lot of law and police stuff)

I would like to second 

- Shopping King Louie (it's just so cute)

- Love O2O (finally a cdrama where the main couple doesn't break up every second!)

I saw that you are not a fan of JDrama but you may want to give these a try for light hearted romance...  They are actually pretty good IMO.    The last one was the inspiration for the KDrama 'Because This Is My First Life  : 

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made  - A temple priest falls in love with an English teacher...  How he tries to seduce her is hilarious...

Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira  - Two eccentrics meet and slowly... strangely...  try to form a relationship

Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu - Nerdy computer programmer needs a maid...  Girl needs a home to move away from her parents...  The both realize that the can help each other...

KDrama - Have you seen Dal Ja's Spring ...  That is pretty light hearted and fun...

Wow, thanks guys! Tons of those recommendations look amazing to be honest. Also, I noticed that many people keep mentioning Shopping King Louie, so I think that I will try to give it another chance ^^

@ BlackSakura69, I actually heard about some of the Japanese dramas you mentioned and was wondering about them myself. You are right that I am generally not that into jdramas, but some of them are pretty unique and I end up liking them.  The one that was the inspiration for Because This is my First Life sounds kind of fun :)