Hi..I just finished watching Pride and Prejudice (based on Jane Austen  novel) and I am just wondering if you can recommend me drama which characters similar to Mr.Darcy (mature, calm, powerful, and rich) and Elizabeth (strong willed and witty). Preferable if the story line is similar too. Thank you :)

My ID is Gangnam Beauty! The ML comes from a privileged and wealthy household and is somewhat sheltered (e.g. doesn't know how to open a dish soap bottle); he only has one good friend (like Darcy and Bingley) and generally keeps to himself / doesn't like talking to strangers so he comes across as cold and aloof; he is a wonderful brother to his little sister; the interactions between the ML and FL when they first meet in middle school involve misunderstandings that the ML later clarifies; the FL's family is not as well off; she is smart (top of her class in high school) and Oh Hyun Jung, now her roommate in university, has been her close friend since middle school (their relationship is similar to Lizzie and Jane's relationship even though they aren't sisters); the ML is respectful of the FL's boundaries and handles rejection well

• Kang Mi Rae - Elizabeth Bennet
  • Oh Hyun Jung - Jane Bennet
  • Do Kyung Suk - Fitzwilliam Darcy
  • Do Kyeong Hee - Georgiana Darcy
  • Seo Yoo Jin / Yeon Woo Young - Charles Bingley
  • Hyeon Soo Ah - Caroline Bingley

Ahh..thank you so much . I will definitely check it out today. :)