Please recommend me Movies where female leads die or meet with accidents. 

It can also include the kind where the female lead changes the life of the male lead but dies tragically, after saving his life.  (You can also recommend dramas that include this)

The male lead should stay alive and well but the female lead gets injured or sick.

But no Alzheimer's please! Thanks in advance!!

Nupur:
the female lead changes the life of the male lead but dies tragically, after saving his life.  (You can also recommend dramas that include this)

I haven't watched many Asian movies, so I only have dramas to recommend.

• Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  • Gu Family Book
  • A Korean Odyssey
  • Prince of Lan Ling

I just finished "Autumn in My HEART". ITS amazing!!! I will watch everything you recommended. Please add to the list if you find something :D 

Khumapta :p

Stairway to heaven (drama, if you liked Autumn Tale, prepare yourself for a good classic tearjerker here)

1 litre of tears  (movie and drama)

April bride (movie)

A wedding invitation (movie, watched it long ago and can't remember if she had dementia or not, sorry)

Wedding dress (movie)

The snow queen (2006 drama)

Had to remove 2 that had Alzheimer's and another one where he died as well.

Nadia77:

Stairway to heaven (drama, if you liked Autumn Tale, prepare yourself for a good classic tearjerker here)

1 litre of tears  (movie and drama)

April bride (movie)

A wedding invitation (movie, watched it long ago and can't remember if she had dementia or not, sorry)

Wedding dress (movie)

The snow queen (2006 drama)

Had to remove 2 that had Alzheimer's and another one where he died as well.

Pls let me know the last one where the guy dis as well! I am fine with both dying and the girl alone dying! I just don't want the guy to die "alone".

My favorite troupe

Movies only.

Let me eat your pancreas

Heavenly Forest

A millionaire's first love

Crying Out Love in the Center of the World

Sad Movie (not male lead but her kid) freaking sad movie just like the title)

Crazy First Love  

Dramas only add, that havent mentioned above

Fantastic

Marriage contract

Crying Out Love in the Center of the World (drama version)

these are all i can think of, i'll add if i remember something

The_Autumn_Tale:

Pls let me know the last one where the guy dis as well! I am fine with both dying and the girl alone dying! I just don't want the guy to die "alone".

I remembered 2 more -

A love to kill (Korean version)

What happened in Bali (all 3 leads)

I'm sorry, I love you (Korean version) 

edit - remembered another oldie, saw bits and pieces from it Kamisama mou sukoshi dake (1998)