I'm looking for a good drama which the ML/FL bullies the other lead. Ex: Boys Over Flowers.

**I just don't like annoying love triangles.

• Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • 2 Moons The Series
  • Addicted Heroin
  • Jealousy Incarnate
  • Like Love
  • Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me

Gracias ShotaSidePart <3

Heads up with Jealousy Incanate- there is a love triangle and the 2nd male lead is pretty much prince charming... like there is not one thing bad about him.

ShotaSidePart:
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • 2 Moons The Series
  • Addicted Heroin
  • Jealousy Incarnate
  • Like Love
  • Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me

Well i see someone recommend 2 Moons and Addicted and Like Love so i wanna add one more BL there,  

SOTUS

and Behind Your Smile and Hi My Sweetheart is kinda good too ( i dont remember if they have annoying 3 person or not though!!)

Thanks, DrAmAlOvEr, syiro k, Eioeieoei, Anajwo, No1 and Nadia77 !!

Anajwo:

https://mydramalist.com/14457-cheese-in-the-trap

Jung doesn't bully her though... they were misunderstandings coupled with the fact that he's a sociopath.

ShotaSidePart Shh that's supposed to be a spoiler reveal. Plus it doesn't change the mood of the first half of the drama

ShotaSidePart:
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

I think it fits the theme more than WFKBJ tbh, seeing as the ml merely teasing her in WFKBJ. Misunderstanding or not I think the fl's feelings of insecurity & attack were real in CITT. That's just my opinion (no hate on your suggestions). If I were looking for this type of feel drama (bullying or an ml with disdain for fl) I'd suggest CITT