looking for a drama like shining inheritance and kaew lorm petch where the female lead goes to live with a rich family and falls in love with the son

creating destiny is kinda similar, but Shining Inheritance is better in my opinion

Thai dramas:

Padiwaradda

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat  (time travel)

Tawipob (time travel)

Wanida

Mask and maybe Oh My Venus & Marriage, Not Dating (idr if they lived together or she just visited his house; though his parents lived separately)

• My Golden life - FL ends up living with the chaebol family of the ML when she was mistakenly thought of as the long lost daughter of the ML's family
  • Heirs - FL is the daughter of the maid who works and live with chaebol family, where the  ML is the son of the chaebol family 
  • Smile, You - FL was rich but her fathers business goes down and she and her family ends up living with their butler/driver who is the grandpa of the ML
  • Stars Falling from the Sky - FL ends up living with the ML and his brothers, with her siblings
  • Leh ratree - FL must live with the rich ML famiky because of some deal the family has regarding heirs/
  • A girl and three sweethearts - FL was offered a job and housing by the SML, and turns out she will work at the family resto and the house he lives with his brother and the middle  brother is the ML: 

Heard it Through the Grapevine - they 'force' the FL to live with the MLs family + Teen Pregnancy & Marriage.

Seconding Padiwaradda!  Khun Mae Suam Roy, Mussaya (though the FL's family is also rich lol), and Panthakarn Rak are some other lakorns that might work for you. 

Ojakgyo Brothers might be worth checking out also - the FL ends up living at the ML's family's farm after her dad disappears and her rich family becomes not-so-rich. The ML's family isn't really wealthy though, so it's not exactly what you want.

There's also a turkish adaption of Shining Inheritance called Elimi Birakma that's currently airing. It's not a super faithful adaption - they change a lot of things (the relationship development between the FL and ML is much different, it takes longer for the FL to move in with the family, etc.). If you're interested, you can find it on youtube.

*Ordered from favorite to least favorite. Also, my ratings for the dramas are in parentheses. 

Playful Kiss (10/10)

Tokyo Bandwagon -(9/10)

My Girl (8/10)

Leh Ratree (7.5/10) 

Goong (6/10)

Handsome Cowboy (4.5/10) : WARNING: The ML cheats on the FL several times even after she catches him and The ML has come close to raping the FL.  The only reason I'm recommending this is because, although I hated it, a large amount of people loved it.