Hello ^_^ !!

I really love dramas about girl pretends to be  a guy(or tomboy/strong girl is fine too).. Its always very exciting for me to watch... Here's dramas i already watched...

Splash splash love (First drama i watched, im very glad i did!) (Its about girl crossdessing, ofc my fav genre)

Love in the Moonlight (Loved this one too)

Sunkyunkwan Scandal

Coffe prince

Empress Ki (Not really gender bender, just first episodeT_T)

Gu Family book (Gender bender in the first episode like empress ki, i prefer this one than empress)

Nail Shop Paris

To the Beautiful You (heartwarming story, lots comedy wkkw)

Painter of the wind (old drama, dont really like the actors, tbh)

Chicago typewriter (idk, i didnt even finish the first episode...)

Bromance (Cute story..)

If anyone know other drama with this genre, pls tell me.. its very hard to find drmas like this nowadays.. i wonder why .. T_T  Thanks before.

I love this theme. :)

Here's my list: Gender-Benders: Girls in Disguise - (dramas)

Hope you find some good ones to watch. :D

Neyjour:

I love this theme. :)

Here's my list: Gender-Benders: Girls in Disguise - (dramas)

Hope you find some good ones to watch. :D

im still confused which drama i want to try..  and i  already follow your list since 2 weeks ago, thanks for the suggestion anyway ( i hope you can make more list with the same genre hehe :D )*sorry bad english*

The Rise of Phoenixes ^^

Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost (Ashes of Love) 

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

FL is a tomboy (no gender-bender):

and when you exhaust all the gender-bender dramas that are available, if you're interested in body-swapping dramas there are some where a male swaps into a female body (not exactly the same trope, but maybe it'll satisfy your drama cravings) Please Come Back, Mister (a mafia boss is reborn as a young lady) and Secret Garden ( a rich ceo and a stunt woman swap bodies)

They don't make them like this anymore! Literally, over the past two years there have been dramas where the FL sometimes dresses as a man, but I can't think of a single one where the FL convincingly pretends to be a man and everyone, including the ML, thinks the FL is a guy for an extended period of time. 

I've also got a list. The main ones that haven't been mentioned here yet and that aren't in Neyjour's list are Mulan (2009), Legend of Fu Yao (the FL sometimes dresses as / pretends to be a man, but they really did't try to make her look less feminine so half the time I forgot that certain characters didn't know she was a girl), and Mr. Sunshine (the FL occasionally dresses as a man). 

I do also like GB dramas. I've watched "Ma Boy", ML disguise as female and I really realy enjoy it

AH :

They don't make them like this anymore! Literally, over the past two years there have been dramas where the FL sometimes dresses as a man, but I can't think of a single one where the FL convincingly pretends to be a man and everyone, including the ML, thinks the FL is a guy in the beginning. 

I've also got a list. The main ones that haven't been mentioned here yet and that aren't in Neyjour's list are Mulan (2009), Legend of Fu Yao (the FL sometimes dresses as / pretends to be a man, but they really did't try to make her look less feminine so half the time I forgot that certain characters didn't know she was a girl), and Mr. Sunshine (the FL occasionally dresses as a man). 

I've added Legend of Fu Yao to my (dramas) list.  Thanks so much!  It's so great to find new titles with this theme. :D

In Mr. Sunshine, is she disguised/mistaken for a boy, or does she just dress in men's clothes?

I've also added Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (Eternal Love) - thanks kelena93! :)

• You're beautiful / ikemen desu ne
  • Ouran high school host club
  • Hana Kimi
 Neyjour:
In Mr. Sunshine, is she disguised/mistaken for a boy, or does she just dress in men's clothes?

The drama is mainly set in the early 1900s and the FL is a noblewoman. She typically wears hanbok and expensive feminine accessories, travels in a palanquin, and generally keeps up the perception that she is a very sheltered and innocent rich girl. But when she carries out missions as a sniper for the Righteous Army, she wears mens suits and covers her face in order to hide her true identity. The FL first encounters the ML while carrying out a mission. He doesn't realize she's a woman until the second time he sees her when she's wearing her usual clothes and hairstyle. 

vs.

AH :

The drama is mainly set in the early 1900s and the FL is a noblewoman. She typically wears hanbok and expensive feminine accessories, travels in a palanquin, and generally keeps up the perception that she is a very sheltered and innocent rich girl. But when she carries out missions as a sniper for the Righteous Army, she wears mens suits and covers her face in order to hide her true identity. The FL first encounters the ML while carrying out a mission. He doesn't realize she's a woman until the second time he sees her when she's wearing her usual clothes and hairstyle. 

Thanks very much! :)

Neyjour:
Thanks very much! :)

You're welcome :)!

How about a reverse girl gender bender, with a ML who is disguised as a girl. Its titled Ma Boy. High school setting drama phus its just only 3 episodes