I know it's pretty cliche but i do have little request so that request is a need/must.

I have seen bad boys falls in love with candy girl and candy girl is the first one to like/feelings for him and he showed no interest  but she still like him and just chase him while he don't have any feelings for her and after long chase he finally does.

Well, I need opposite of it. I need bad boy was the one who show interest develop feelings, fallen in love with her first while she have no interest in him and just doesn't care. She could care less and isn't all ''mushy'' in front him and does whatever she wants and is different who is strong,cunning,speaks her mind,defend herself, isn't all that candy girl/cliche girl does if she have interest in male lead. He should be the one who fallen in love with her first.

No candy girl or cliche female lead.

Bad boy who is a real bad boy who does bad etc but does have soft spot for female lead.

THO i don't mind typical bad boy :)

Curious to see :D

i  know of : Bof (it's versions too) , Secret Garden, Mars, Devil beside you. 

Thank you.

Hwayugi ..in some ways... 

> bad boy 

definitely a " bad boy", he's a demon and has not much of a conscience

> the one who show interest develop feelings, fallen in love with her first 

he's magically forced to love her, so he's indeed the first to be in love 

> she have no interest in him and just doesn't care. She could care less and isn't all ''mushy'' in front him and does whatever she wants 

as far as she knows, it's only magic that makes him love her and he doesn't really have feelings for her, this keeps her grounded. since she can control him, she's definitely not "all mushy" for him

> strong,cunning,speaks her mind,defend herself

I'd say she definitely ticks those boxes as well. She wants to live and achieve what she wants

In your profile, I just see your PTW List, so I don't know what dramas you have watched. Nevertheless, I'll recommend the following:

1. Cheese in the Trap (the manhwa is way better) - he's cold towards the people he hates and bears some kind of "malice" to them by planning how to get back at hem without getting his hands dirty.

2. Healer - he's a thief and does everything for money except murder.

3. Just Between Lovers - he's not a bad guy, but he gives that vibe by his attitude towards everything and his way of living.

4. Lawless Lawyer - he's not a bad person, but the way he does things it's not correct either, although it's for the greater good.

+1 to Hwayugi

Enjoy :D

Falling for Innocence 

Autumn's Concerto

Shining Inheritance (my fav)