So, um, hi there, i'm new

I've been watching empress ki, made it to episode 44 yesterday, and i mus say, i've never hated any show this much. It's not that it's boring, but i thought it would be something else. Likethose first episodes were so good, nyang was a strong female character, kind of like robin hood type, and i was so exited to watch the rest of the show. And wang yu too, the romance between them was just pure perfection. Im not sure where it al changed, but i swear, i've watched the last 20 episodes in hope that the jackal and wang yu would come back and i've been disappinted each episode. Tho i'm only on episode 44, i feel like this show was not worth it.

Could someone recommend an amazing show with an amazing plot that would have a similiar female lead? Strong, quiet, fighter? I'm basically wishing for an empress ki version 2 that would be all about the jackal and wang yu and i know there is no such show but coulf someone recommend something at least close to it?

Thank you for reading and have a great day! :)

These have a strong female lead character, but not all of them have the same concept.