Hellow ~ Everyone ;)) Can you please give some recommendations... I'm looking for something like, Me too, Flower but this time it is the female lead who is trying to be a commoner but a strong willed person... ALSO... please recommend me your most romantic drama that you've ever watched... I also love RomCom ;)) ~I'm a romantic & happy ending drama Suuccker~ ;)) ThanksMuch~!
~Hellow~ ..in addition... I'm a newbie here & newly registered ;)) ThanksMuch~!
I haven't watched Me too, Flower so I can't really help at the first question :/ but I can recommend you a really romantic drama ^^: Boys Before Flowers :D
I also haven't watched Me too, Flower. But for romantic/romantic comedies I would suggest: Flower Boy Next Door (it just finished airing) Boys Before Flowers Love Rain You're Beautiful Heartstrings Love Keeps Going Why Why Love
~Thanks MINA~ ;)) ..I so love BOF/BBF & LeeMinHo ;)) I've watched that 2008/2009 & became 1 of my fave~! ..Me too, Flower, triggers & opens my interest/love again in KDrama just this year... this is on my top list, also YoonShiYoon became my fave here~!
~Hellow~ MDLrsss ;)) ..I also Love, Cinderella type story or rich/top class/big time male lead... please give some recommendations too.. I would really appreciate your time here ;) ThanksMuch, Guyzz~!
Welcome! I liked Me Too, Flower until the end where it all fell apart for me. But I can't think of any similar dramas where the roles are reversed. Apparently, in dramaland only men long to be common. Women always seem to be social climbers. ;) Most Romantic Dramas: Coffee Prince Queen In Hyun's Man
My favourite romcom is :D Reply 1997 Queen Inhyun's Man Panda Hedgehog Heartstring
Some of my faves, im also all into romance~ well try Can you hear my heart.. the drama is lovely, a tiny bit boring in the first like 2 eps but then its so good u cant sleep but watch I second flower boy next door!! its absolutely awesome!!! Try Kimi wa petto its really funny and the romance is nice.. thats it for now i mean u got so much to watch ^ ^
~Thanks EVERYONE~ for your kind recommendations ;)) ..seems like, there is none yet story about the female lead (rich/big time) who voluntarily switched herself to be a commoner for some reason...something like "Chasing Liberty of MandyMoore" ??? Again, ThanksMuch & if anyone knows about this kind of story... please let me know ~ I would really appreciate it~!
Couple or Trouble is about a rich woman who gets amnesia and has to adjust to the life of a commoner-not exactly what you're looking for but I really liked it
I'm not too sure about anything like "Chasing Liberty", which I really liked by the way, but I know two that had semi-reluctant social climbing? Where they are scared of the popularity/responsibility of a higher status. :/ If you find any closer to "Chasing Liberty", you should let me know too!! -Semi-Reluctant social climbers- "Romantic Princess" - Taiwanese drama "My Princess" - Korean drama -My Favorite Romances- "Secret Garden" - Classic on all counts. "Queen In-Hyun's Man" - A MUST see for romance. "King 2 Hearts" - Romance with political aspects. "You're Beautiful" - My first drama love. <3 "Smiling Pasta" - This is a Taiwanese drama, and is just utterly adorable. It is light and fluffy, but so well done. If you need to smile, watch this! "Coffee Prince" Those are the most romance orientated dramas I have on my list. Well, "King 2 Hearts" might not be as light as you want, but I couldn't bare to leave it out. XD Hope this helped!
~Hellow~ goldenseal50 & Akumi ;)) ..All your Fave Romance Dramas are also on my top list.. there are just few that I haven't watch & now on my to watch list {@_@} ~Why Oh Why~ they don't have the "Chasing Liberty" drama plot??? that's sounds weird, though they have the "Me Too,Flower" but it is the guy who is big time & pretended to be commoner... ~Please...Please... Asian dramas... it's time for us to have this (~_~)