Helloo! So I'm totally new to this stuff and need recommendations:( I'd rather happy/funny things so please try not to post depressing things aha xDD Thank youu~!
Densha Otoko Legal High Proposal Daisakusen My Boss, My Hero Code Blue Dragon Zakura Great Teacher Onizuka Nobuta Wo Produce
hii!! for drama you could try Hana kimi (2007), Hana Yori Dango, nobuta wo produce, don quixote, nodame cantabile, gokusen, kimi wa petto,mei-chan no shitsuji, yukan club, my boss my hero, One pound gospel, tatta hitotsu no koi, Otomen, rebound and Switch girl movie: how to date an otaku girl, a cheerful gang turns the earth and lovely complex hope you'll like them ^^
Hana Kimi, Ouran High School Host Club, Kimi ni Todoke (super cute movie)
Thank you! I added a few to my list, they all look really good:D
Yankee to Megane-kun , Nodame Cantabile, Yasuko to Kenji, Osozaki no Himawari, Love Shuffle, Rich man poor woman, Lucky seven, misaki number one!, Papa to Musume no Nanokakan, Mou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, One pound gospel, Gokusen 1&2&3
Most of them are already recommended by other users, such as Hana Kimi (2007 version), One Pound Gospel (my fave Kame drama) and Nobuta wo Produce. I have two more titles in which you can try and that is Yamada Taro Monogatari and High School Samurai. :D