Once again I'm in need of new dramas! Even though I'm currently watching about 4 of them and have another 2 downloaded and ready to be watched... So anyway, I'm looking for a Korean comedy drama with older main leads around their 40s, I've already watched A Gentleman's Dignity and The Man Who Can't Get Married and they were both awesome, is there anything out there for me? It doesn't matter if it has little romance, I'm more into the comedy factor than the romance. Thanks in advance!
WILD ROMANCE! Its the best drama to watch when u r needing one :p
oh wait, no bachelors... :p lol but still its a great drama :D
Speedy Scandal, might not be a drama but is the only thing that fits thats not on your list
i heard that salaryman was so good http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3164/salaryman
and it has 8.40 score.
You can try The greatest love and City Hall
crazy for u i'm sure u ganna like it
Although probably not exactly what you are looking for, one of the main characters (the female lead's best male friend) is a bachelor in Dalja's Spring and his character and role in the show are really enjoyable. The reason I'd recommend this is because you said you liked Gentleman's Dignity and I found that Dalja's Spring made me laugh in a lot of the same ways as AGD. Also, the best friend relationship between the guy and the girl without any romance at all is really fun and refreshing. And I love how unlike in so many romantic comedies, Dalja's Spring actually fleshes out and cares about the other characters. It's more of an ensemble where many characters' lives matter and not just the OTP. It feels like a more real and rounded world because of that. Also, Lee Min Ki is the romantic male lead - so it's a win all around! :)